Running Man' Kang Han-Na "Recently broke up with Couple, overcomes pain"

In Running Man, actor Kang Han-Na recently revealed his separation from Couple.Kang Han-Na has released the latest news on SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th.Kang Han-Na said, It was only a year since I came to Running Man last year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.Kang Han-Na said, It has been a while since I have been separated, so I have already overcome the pain of separation.The members applauded for Kang Han-Na.Singer Kim Jong Kook said, I took the stairs of the apartment as soon as I left.

In Running Man', actor Kang Han-Na recently revealed his separation from Couple.

Kang Han-Na has released the latest news on SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th.

Kang Han-Na said, "It was only a year since I came to Running Man' last year, and I had a breakup in the meantime."

Kang Han-Na said, "It has been a while since I have been separated, so I have already overcome the pain of separation."

The members applauded for Kang Han-Na.

Singer Kim Jong Kook said, "I took the stairs of the apartment as soon as I left."