"Breaking and Overcoming...""Running Man" Kang Han-Na Confessions of candid love.

On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 10th, Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Sihyun (Everglow) appeared.Kang Han-Na appeared frequently enough to be called the family of Running Man, showing good chemistry with the members.I am resting these days, he said, I am busy, but how have you been?Ive been lying down these days, said Yoo Jae-Suk, who told Kang Han-Na, I heard that I want to get married at thirty-two, so I asked if its going well.Kang Han-Na then gave an unexpected answer, saying, I have been separated in the meantime.Haha tried to comfort him, saying, I will meet the last person now, but Jeon So-min added, I see one more person and the next person.Kang Han-Na received applause from the members of Running Man to comfort the breakup.Kang Han-Na, who started to get embarrassed, tried to say something, but Yoo Jae-Suk, who was prey, teased Kang Han-Na, saying, Tell me how to overcome each persons farewell.Kang Han-Nas words, which he had overcome for quite some time after the breakup, failed to stop Yoo Jae-Suk; the two Aung Daung-hung felt like siblings.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 10th, Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Sihyun (Everglow) appeared.

Kang Han-Na appeared frequently enough to be called the family of Running Man', showing good chemistry with the members. "I am resting these days," he said, "I am busy, but how have you been?"

“I’ve been lying down these days,” said Yoo Jae-Suk, who told Kang Han-Na, “I heard that I want to get married at thirty-two, so I asked if it’s going well.” Kang Han-Na then gave an unexpected answer, saying, "I have been separated in the meantime." Haha tried to comfort him, saying, "I will meet the last person now," but Jeon So-min added, "I see one more person and the next person."

Kang Han-Na received applause from the members of Running Man' to comfort the breakup. Kang Han-Na, who started to get embarrassed, tried to say something, but Yoo Jae-Suk, who was prey, teased Kang Han-Na, saying, "Tell me how to overcome each person's farewell." Kang Han-Na's words, which he had overcome for quite some time after the breakup, failed to stop Yoo Jae-Suk; the two Aung Daung-hung felt like siblings.