Running Man' Yang Se-chan "Do you like Jeon So-min?" Surprise "Do I?"

Seoul = = The subtle atmosphere of Running Man Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min continued.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 24th, was followed by a chase for the legendary plan in the Broadcast stations ghost story.Recently, the subtle atmosphere of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min, who are drawing love lines, continued.When Yang Se-chan met the problem, he saw the joyful former So-min, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, My girlfriend came and went.The third round was followed by a late-night station on stage: finding hints about ghosts throughout the station, and on the contrary, ghosts conducted a mission to drop PDs at the same time.Jeon So-min called Yang to find out where he was. The Jinyoung told Yang Se-chan, I will give it to you. For Yang Se-chan, who had an absurd expression, the Jinyoung said, Is not it a favorite of (Jeon So-min)?When I look at the peoples position, I think that Sechan Lee Hyung likes to be a sister. Yang said, Never. Did I get so (as I like it)? It is love that can not be done.On the other hand, Running Man appeared on the day with God Se7en Jinyoung, comedian Hur Kyung-hwan, actor Seo Eun-soo and Choi Lee, and followed and chased with reversal class laughter tolerance mission.

Seoul = = The subtle atmosphere of Running Man' Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min continued.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 24th, was followed by a chase for the legendary plan in the 'Broadcast stations ghost story'.

Recently, the subtle atmosphere of Yang Se-chan and Jeon So-min, who are drawing love lines, continued. When Yang Se-chan met the problem, he saw the joyful former So-min, and Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, saying, "My girlfriend came and went."

The third round was followed by a late-night station on stage: finding hints about ghosts throughout the station, and on the contrary, ghosts conducted a mission to drop PDs at the same time.

Jeon So-min called Yang to find out where he was. The Jinyoung told Yang Se-chan, "I will give it to you." For Yang Se-chan, who had an absurd expression, the Jinyoung said, "Is not it a favorite of (Jeon So-min)? When I look at the people's position, I think that Sechan Lee Hyung likes to be a sister. "

Yang said, "Never. Did I get so (as I like it)? It is love that can not be done."

On the other hand, Running Man' appeared on the day with God Se7en Jinyoung, comedian Hur Kyung-hwan, actor Seo Eun-soo and Choi Lee, and followed and chased with 'reversal class' laughter tolerance mission.