Running Man' Seo Eun-soo 'land dance' that made members shocked

The SBS entertainment Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, was decorated with Legendary Plan.Actor Choi Seo Eun-soo, comedian Hur Kyung-hwan and Gods Seven Jin-young were guests and performed missions with members.Seo Eun-soo said, When I appeared last time, I was waiting for my alien dance to come to the broadcast, but I was sad to be edited.He also threw off his jacket and started choreographing what he learned at the dance academy. The members were surprised at the ground dance that overturned the expectation.

The sbs entertainment Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, was decorated with 'Legendary Plan'. Actor Choi Seo Eun-soo, comedian Hur Kyung-hwan and Gods Seven Jin-young were guests and performed missions with members.

Seo Eun-soo said, "When I appeared last time, I was waiting for my alien dance to come to the broadcast, but I was sad to be edited."

He also threw off his jacket and started choreographing what he learned at the dance academy. The members were surprised at the "ground dance" that overturned the expectation.