"Running Man" Park Ji-hyun "20 years old, the highest weight of life 78kg"

Running Man Park Ji-hyun revealed the highest weight of his life.Park Ji-hyun and Hong Hyun-hee joined the SBS entertainment program Running Man on the 3rd.Park Ji-hyun said, I like to eat and I have a very good constitution.Hong Hyun-hee said, I do not want to hear that, he said. Tell me you are trying hard.Park Ji-hyun, who heard this, replied, I lived and weighed 78kg. When I was 20 years old and graduated from high school.I did not eat and exercise and succeeded in dieting in that way, he added.

Running Man' Park Ji-hyun revealed the highest weight of his life.

Park Ji-hyun and Hong Hyun-hee joined the sbs entertainment program Running Man' on the 3rd.

Park Ji-hyun said, "I like to eat and I have a very good constitution."

Hong Hyun-hee said, "I do not want to hear that," he said. "Tell me you are trying hard.

Park Ji-hyun, who heard this, replied, "I lived and weighed 78kg. When I was 20 years old and graduated from high school."

"I did not eat and exercise and succeeded in dieting in that way," he added.