Running Man' Park Ji-hyun "I'm a good stew, I weigh 78kg"

Running Man Park Ji-hyun weighed the highest weight in the competitions.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 3rd, Actor Park Ji-hyun and gag woman Hong Hyun-hee appeared as guests, and a search race was drawn.On this day, Park Ji-hyun said, I like to eat. Hong Hyun-hee envied the constitution of eating well and not getting fat, and Park Ji-hyun said, No.When I graduated from high school and became twenty, I weighed 78kg, he said. I did not eat and I took it out.

Running Man' Park Ji-hyun weighed the highest weight in the competitions.

On sbs Running Man' broadcast on the 3rd, Actor Park Ji-hyun and gag woman Hong Hyun-hee appeared as guests, and a search Race was drawn.

On this day, Park Ji-hyun said, "I like to eat." Hong Hyun-hee envied the constitution of eating well and not getting fat, and Park Ji-hyun said, "No. “When I graduated from high school and became twenty, I weighed 78kg,” he said. “I did not eat and I took it out.”