Running Man' Kim Jong-kook speaks dangerously about "Is a Woman" in Ji Suk-jin

Kim Jong-kook laughed at the story of Ji Suk-jin traveling to the Czech Republic alone on SBS entertainment Running Man broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, saying, I think I have a brother.Lee Kwang-soo said, Can I talk about it? And Yang Se-chan also said, It is so Hollywood.Also, Yoo Jae-Suk said, It may be that you were kicked out of the house. Just have Korean Sauna, I will go to Prague Korean Sauna.Sitting the fuss, Ji Suk-jin warmly concluded by telling his wife, Thank you for sending me a trip.

Kim Jong-kook laughed at the story of Ji Suk-jin traveling to the Czech Republic alone on sbs entertainment Running Man' broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, saying, "I think I have a brother."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "Can I talk about it?" And Yang Se-chan also said, "It is so Hollywood."

Also, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "It may be that you were kicked out of the house." "Just have Korean Sauna, I will go to Prague Korean Sauna."

Sitting the fuss, Ji Suk-jin warmly concluded by telling his wife, "Thank you for sending me a trip."