Kang Han-Na Running Man Breakup Confessions..."It's been a while since I've been through Breakup."

Running Man Kang Han-Na Confessions his BreakupIn the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, actor Kang Han-Na was recently shown to be a contestant that he had recently suffered breakup.Kang Han-Na said, I went through breakup after coming out last year.When you do this, you have to stick together, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Kang Han-Na also said, Ive been through breakup for a while. Im fine. Ive already won. Its not hurting. Its too healthy.

Running Man' Kang Han-Na Confessions his Breakup

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, actor Kang Han-Na was recently shown to be a contestant that he had recently suffered Breakup.

Kang Han-Na said, "I went through Breakup after coming out last year." "When you do this, you have to stick together," Yoo Jae-Suk said.

Kang Han-Na also said, "I've been through Breakup for a while. I'm fine. I've already won. It's not hurting. It's too healthy."