Running Man' Kang Han-Na "recently parted ways" Confessions... Hyona, Dawn and the public love affair Happyness

Actor Kang Han-Na has confessed the pain of parting; on the contrary, Hyuna has delivered the public love happyness.On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 10th, Kang Han-Na and Hyona appeared as guests.Kang Han-Na had previously said, I want to marry at the age of thirty-two. He said, It was only a year since I came out last year with Running Man.I had a breakup in the meantime, Confessions said.Haha encourages him to meet his last love now, but Jeon So-min is convinced that there is one more person I see and I will marry the next person.Kang Han-Na was greatly embarrassed when he added to Yoo Jae-Suk and applauded for his support. Its been a while since I broke up.I dont want to talk about this long. Help me.As a result, another guest, Hyuna, said, Do you have any way to overcome separation? I like it now. I have never thought about it.Hyuna is in a public relationship with Dunn.

Actor Kang Han-Na has confessed the pain of parting; on the contrary, Hyuna has delivered the public love happyness.

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 10th, Kang Han-Na and Hyona appeared as guests.

Kang Han-Na had previously said, "I want to marry at the age of thirty-two." He said, "It was only a year since I came out last year with Running Man'. “I had a breakup in the meantime,” Confessions said.

Haha encourages him to "meet his last love now," but Jeon So-min is convinced that "there is one more person I see and I will marry the next person."

Kang Han-Na was greatly embarrassed when he added to Yoo Jae-Suk and applauded for his support. "It's been a while since I broke up. I don’t want to talk about this long. Help me.”

As a result, another guest, Hyuna, said, "Do you have any way to overcome separation?" "I like it now. I have never thought about it." Hyuna is in a public relationship with Dunn.