Running Man' Kang Han-Na "Recently separated from Couple...I'm just lying at home."

On SBS Running Man, which is broadcasted today (10th), Kang Han-Na, a family who re-appeared in more than a year, will unveil the latest situation.Kang Han-Na, who was involved in the recent recording, was pleased to meet with the members of Running Man for a long time.When Yoo Jae-seok asked, How did you get out of the drama and entertainment these days? Kang Han-Na replied, I am resting these days without any hesitation, and made the members laugh.Then, when asked, What did you rest for? Kang Han-Na said, I have been lying down these days.I was lying still and I bought a cervical pillow because my neck hurts. In an unexpected recent situation, members and guests talked about overcoming various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na, but Kang Han-Na said, I am not so hard.I overcame the farewell, he said, and could not hide his embarrassment.The detailed story of Kang Han-Nas frank and unconventional current situation can be found at Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm today, and Hyun-ah, Lee Kook-ju and Everglow Shihyun will be guests with Kang Han-Na.

On SBS Running Man', which is broadcasted today (10th), Kang Han-Na, a family who re-appeared in more than a year, will unveil the latest situation.

Kang Han-Na, who was involved in the recent recording, was pleased to meet with the members of Running Man for a long time. When Yoo Jae-seok asked, "How did you get out of the drama and entertainment these days?" Kang Han-Na replied, "I am resting these days" without any hesitation, and made the members laugh.

Then, when asked, "What did you rest for?" Kang Han-Na said, "I have been lying down these days. I was lying still and I bought a cervical pillow because my neck hurts. "

In an unexpected recent situation, members and guests talked about overcoming various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na, but Kang Han-Na said, "I am not so hard. I overcame the farewell, "he said, and could not hide his embarrassment.

The detailed story of Kang Han-Na's frank and unconventional current situation can be found at Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm today, and Hyun-ah, Lee Kook-ju and Everglow Shihyun will be guests with Kang Han-Na.