Running Man' Kang Han-Na "has been parting in the last year... surprise Confessions

Actor Kang Han-Na caught the eye with surprise Confessions about her separation from her boyfriend.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 10th, singer Hyun-ah, gag woman Lee Kook-ju, and girl group Everglow member Sihyun appeared as guests along with Kang Han-Na.Yoo Jae-Suk told Kang Han-Na, who appeared again in Running Man in a year or so, I have been actively appearing and actively appearing in dramas.Kang Han-Na said, Now I am very active at home.When Yoo Jae-Suk said, What are you doing during the break? Kanghana boasted of the wrong charm, saying, I think I should buy a cervical pillow because I am lying so much.Also, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Mr. Hannah once said in an interview that she would interview at the age of thirty-two, is it going?Kang Han-Na said, I came out last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.The embarrassed Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, wittyly saying, I was not just lying still.At the same time, Haha said, I will meet the last person now. Jung So-min also said, When I see it, the next person seems to be the last person.

Actor Kang Han-Na caught the eye with surprise Confessions about her separation from her boyfriend.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th, singer Hyun-ah, gag woman Lee Kook-ju, and girl group Everglow member Sihyun appeared as guests along with Kang Han-Na.

Yoo Jae-Suk told Kang Han-Na, who appeared again in Running Man' in a year or so, "I have been actively appearing and actively appearing in dramas." Kang Han-Na said, "Now I am very active at home."

When Yoo Jae-Suk said, "What are you doing during the break?" Kanghana boasted of the wrong charm, saying, "I think I should buy a cervical pillow because I am lying so much."

Also, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Mr. Hannah once said in an interview that she would interview at the age of thirty-two, is it going?"

Kang Han-Na said, "I came out last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime." The embarrassed Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, wittyly saying, "I was not just lying still."

At the same time, Haha said, "I will meet the last person now." Jung So-min also said, "When I see it, the next person seems to be the last person."