Running Man' Kang Han-Na, Cool Breakup Confessions Hyona X Lee Guk-joo Dance Collabo

Running Man Kang Han-Na has made an unexpected love affair Confessions.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 10th, Kang Han-Na, Lee Guk-joo, Hyona and Everglow Sihyun appeared as guests.On this day, a mysterious animal farm race was held to find two banned animals disguised as ordinary animals.The banned animal had to perform the Hidden mission before the final race and was teamed by Jeon So-min - Haha, Kang Han-Na - Ji Seok-jin, Hyuna - Yoo Jae-Suk, Lee Guk-joo - Lee Kwang-soo, Sihyeon - Kim Jong-kook, Song Ji-hyo - Yang Se-chan.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Na about his current situation, Kang Han-Na said, Ive been resting at home recently.I am so lying that I want to buy a cervical pillow. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I wanted to marry at the age of thirty-two.Is it going well? Kang Han-Na said, Last year, Running Man came out in a year.I have been separated in the meantime. Kim Jong-kook then said that he was overcoming the separation by exercise while climbing the stairs of the apartment, and Lee Guk-joo said, I have to play like garbage in Itaewon.Also, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned singer PSY, the head of the agency of Hyona; Yoo Jae-Suk said, I met PSY a few days ago and please do well to Hyona.I asked him to dance a lot, not to talk a lot. But he laughed when Hyuna showed off his charming gesture and did not have to worry.In addition, Hyuna showed a new song Flower Shower and played a big role in Lee Guk-joo and Collabo stage.The first mission was to trust me in half. I had to watch the video of the music broadcast that covered half of it and sing with the singer and choreograph with the music.In this mission, Kim Jong-kook and Sihyun, Yang Se-chan and Song Ji-hyo got hints and the name tag Song Ji-hyo was attached to the soles of Yang Se-chan.The second mission was to answer I do not like it, I like it was a category, and I do not like was a category.Members suspected Yang Se-chan, Song Ji-hyo and Lee Kwang-soo, who had the wrong answer.However, the first round hint revealed that Song Ji-hyo and Yang Se-chan were common animals.The production team said, In the meantime, the prohibited animals succeeded in the Hidden mission. I wondered who the banned animal would be identified next week.Photo: SBS broadcast screen

Running Man' Kang Han-Na has made an unexpected love affair Confessions.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th, Kang Han-Na, Lee Guk-joo, Hyona and Everglow Sihyun appeared as guests.

On this day, a 'mysterious animal farm' Race was held to find two banned animals disguised as ordinary animals. The banned animal had to perform the Hidden mission before the final Race and was teamed by Jeon So-min - Haha, Kang Han-Na - Ji Seok-jin, Hyuna - Yoo Jae-Suk, Lee Guk-joo - Lee Kwang-soo, Sihyeon - Kim Jong-kook, Song Ji-hyo - Yang Se-chan.

When Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Na about his current situation, Kang Han-Na said, "I've been resting at home recently. I am so lying that I want to buy a cervical pillow. "Yoo Jae-Suk said," I wanted to marry at the age of thirty-two. "Is it going well?" Kang Han-Na said, "Last year, Running Man' came out in a year. I have been separated in the meantime. "

Kim Jong-kook then said that he was overcoming the separation by exercise while climbing the stairs of the apartment, and Lee Guk-joo said, "I have to play like garbage in Itaewon."

Also, Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned singer PSY, the head of the agency of Hyona; Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I met PSY a few days ago and please do well to Hyona. I asked him to dance a lot, not to talk a lot. "But he laughed when Hyuna showed off his charming gesture and did not have to worry. In addition, Hyuna showed a new song 'Flower Shower' and played a big role in Lee Guk-joo and Collabo stage.

The first mission was to "trust me in half." I had to watch the video of the music broadcast that covered half of it and sing with the singer and choreograph with the music. In this mission, Kim Jong-kook and Sihyun, Yang Se-chan and Song Ji-hyo got hints and the name tag Song Ji-hyo' was attached to the soles of Yang Se-chan.

The second mission was to answer 'I do not like it', 'I like it' was a category, and 'I do not like' was a category. Members suspected Yang Se-chan, Song Ji-hyo and Lee Kwang-soo, who had the wrong answer. However, the first round hint revealed that Song Ji-hyo and Yang Se-chan were common animals. The production team said, "In the meantime, the prohibited animals succeeded in the Hidden mission." I wondered who the banned animal would be identified next week.

Photo: SBS broadcast screen