Running Man' Kang Han-Na "saw off with Couple, only lay down"

Running Man Kang Han-Na said he had recently experienced a breakup.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, featured singer Hyun-ah, Everglow Sihyun, actor Kang Han-Na and gag woman Lee Guk-joo.Yoo Jae-Suk said to Kang Han-Na, I have not been active in dramas in the meantime.Kang Han-Na said, Its not active. Im resting and playing at home. Im lying at home. Im so lying Im going to have to buy a cervical pillow. My neck is stiff.Yoo Jae-Suk also asked, Kang Han-Na said in an interview that he wanted to marry at thirty-two, but is it going on?Kang Han-Na said, It came out last year and it came out in Running Man in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.The members of Running Man tried to comfort Kang Han-Na by revealing how to overcome each separation.Its been a while since Ive been separated, so Ive already won, Kang Han-Na said.Kim Jong Kook said, As soon as I broke up, I took the stairs of the apartment.Lee Guk-joo said, When you break up, you have to play like garbage. You have to go to Itaewon.

Running Man' Kang Han-Na said he had recently experienced a breakup.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, featured singer Hyun-ah, Everglow Sihyun, actor Kang Han-Na and gag woman Lee Guk-joo.

Yoo Jae-Suk said to Kang Han-Na, "I have not been active in dramas in the meantime."

Kang Han-Na said, "It's not active. I'm resting and playing at home. I'm lying at home. I'm so lying I'm going to have to buy a cervical pillow. My neck is stiff."

Yoo Jae-Suk also asked, "Kang Han-Na said in an interview that he wanted to marry at thirty-two, but is it going on?"

Kang Han-Na said, "It came out last year and it came out in Running Man' in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime."

The members of Running Man' tried to comfort Kang Han-Na by revealing how to overcome each separation.

"It's been a while since I've been separated, so I've already won," Kang Han-Na said.

Kim Jong Kook said, "As soon as I broke up, I took the stairs of the apartment."

Lee Guk-joo said, "When you break up, you have to play like garbage." "You have to go to Itaewon."