"Running Man" Kang Han-Na "has been through a breakup for a year...overcoming already."

Seoul) = Running Man Kang Han-Na said that she had recently experienced a breakup.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, singer Hyun-ah, Everglow Sihyun, actor Kang Na, and gag woman Lee Guk-ju appeared and raced.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have not been active in dramas since then. I am not active. I am resting at home and playing. I am lying at home.Im so lying that Im going to have to buy a cervical pillow. My neck is stiff. Yoo Jae-Suk also asked, I told you that Kang Han-Na wanted to marry in the past interview, but is it going on?I came out last year and it was in Running Man in a year, but I had a breakup in the meantime. Is my eyes troubled?Yoo Jae-Suk said, I wasnt lying down for nothing.The members of Running Man tried to comfort me by revealing how to overcome each separation. I was embarrassed that I had already won because I had been separated for a while.However, the members did not care, but gave their advice to the strong ones and laughed.

Seoul) = Running Man' Kang Han-Na said that she had recently experienced a breakup.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, singer Hyun-ah, Everglow Sihyun, actor Kang Na, and gag woman Lee Guk-ju appeared and raced.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have not been active in dramas since then." I am not active. I am resting at home and playing. I am lying at home. I'm so lying that I'm going to have to buy a cervical pillow. My neck is stiff. "

Yoo Jae-Suk also asked, "I told you that Kang Han-Na wanted to marry in the past interview, but is it going on?" "I came out last year and it was in Running Man' in a year, but I had a breakup in the meantime. Is my eyes troubled?" Yoo Jae-Suk said, I wasn't lying down for nothing.

The members of Running Man' tried to comfort me by revealing how to overcome each separation. I was embarrassed that I had already won because I had been separated for a while. However, the members did not care, but gave their advice to the strong ones and laughed.