Kang Han-Na "recently separated from Couple, I spent my time at home"

Running Man Kang Han-Na made his own love story public and attracted attention.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 10th, Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Sihyun (Everglow) were shown as guests.Kang Han-Na appeared on Running Man in a year and showed his welcome.When asked how he had been busy, Kang Han-Na boasted of frankness from the beginning, saying, I am resting these days.Ive been lying down these days, said Yoo Jae-Suk to Kang Han-Na, who said, Ive seen the interview and Ive heard that I want to get married at thirty-two, so is it going well?Kang Han-Na said, I have been separated in the meantime.Haha tried to comfort him, saying, I will meet the last person now, but Jeon So-min added, I see one more person and the next person.Kang Han-Na received applause from the members of Running Man to comfort the breakup.With Kang Han-Na becoming embarrassed, Yoo Jae-Suk joked that Tell me how to overcome each persons farewell.Photo: SBS Running Man broadcast capture

Running Man' Kang Han-Na made his own love story public and attracted attention.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 10th, Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Sihyun (Everglow) were shown as guests.

Kang Han-Na appeared on Running Man' in a year and showed his welcome. When asked how he had been busy, Kang Han-Na boasted of frankness from the beginning, saying, "I am resting these days."

“I’ve been lying down these days,” said Yoo Jae-Suk to Kang Han-Na, who said, “I’ve seen the interview and I’ve heard that I want to get married at thirty-two, so is it going well?” Kang Han-Na said, "I have been separated in the meantime." Haha tried to comfort him, saying, "I will meet the last person now," but Jeon So-min added, "I see one more person and the next person."

Kang Han-Na received applause from the members of Running Man' to comfort the breakup. With Kang Han-Na becoming embarrassed, Yoo Jae-Suk joked that "Tell me how to overcome each person's farewell."

Photo: sbs Running Man' broadcast capture