Running Man' Kang Han-Na, a devotee self-Confessionsss "A year new farewell ... I have overcome a lot"

Actor Kang Han-Na recently announced that he had experienced his farewell.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 10th, Kang Han-Na, who re-appeared in more than a year, revealed her love story.On the day of the broadcast, I was surprised by the question, There was an interview that I would marry at the age of thirty-two, but is it going well?The members of Running Man, who were embarrassed by the Confessionsss of love history, cheered, I will meet my last love now and I can love you again. I laughed, saying, Thank you.When Yoo Jae-Suk talked about how to overcome after the breakup, Kang Han-Na laughed, saying, I have been separated for a while and I have overcome it.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every week at 5 p.m.

Actor Kang Han-Na recently announced that he had experienced his farewell.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 10th, Kang Han-Na, who re-appeared in more than a year, revealed her love story.

On the day of the broadcast, I was surprised by the question, "There was an interview that I would marry at the age of thirty-two, but is it going well?"

The members of Running Man, who were embarrassed by the Confessionsss of love history, cheered, "I will meet my last love now" and "I can love you again." I laughed, saying, "Thank you."

When Yoo Jae-Suk talked about how to overcome after the breakup, Kang Han-Na laughed, saying, "I have been separated for a while and I have overcome it.

Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every week at 5 p.m.