Kang Han-Na "Recent Breakup" and Hyona "Love" .. Running Man'

Seoul = = Running Man Kang Han-Na and Hyona caught the eyes of viewers by showing candid talks and charm.SBS Running Man, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, featured singer Hyona, Everglow Sihyun, actor Kang Han-Na and gag woman Lee Guk-ju.Kang Han-Na found Running Man again in about a year.Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Nas appearance, I have not been active in the drama in the meantime.But Kang Han-Na said: Its not active, Im resting and playing a lot at home, Im lying at home, Im so lying I think I should buy a cervical pillow.My neck is stiff, he laughed with a hairy look.Yoo Jae-Suk also asked, Kang Han-Na said in an interview that he wanted to marry at thirty-two, but is it going on?Kang Han-Na, who will be thirty-two next year, said, I came to Running Man in a year and I have been separated in the meantime.Yoo Jae-Suk asked the members about the secret of overcoming various separations, saying, It was not just lying down.Kang Han-Na said, Its really okay to overcome now, but the members did not care and gave advice.When asked how to overcome the breakup, Hyuna replied, Im good now; I havent thought about it.Indirectly referring to her fourth year of public devotion with singer Dawn, Yoo Jae-Suk also shouted, Then Hyuna is a pass.The two men who had a pleasant release of private episodes such as love and breakup, as well as their frank charms as they shared the Running Man Race, were revealed everywhere.Kang Han-Na has relaxed the talk among members who have already worked together, and Hyuna has unleashed an unexpected charm.I was surprised to see that I was a junior who showed a somewhat difficult personal period and said, I used to practice something that was not like that when I was a rookie.As soon as the first round mission was over, he said, Is the recording over now?

Seoul = = Running Man' Kang Han-Na and Hyona caught the eyes of viewers by showing candid talks and charm.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, featured singer Hyona, Everglow Sihyun, actor Kang Han-Na and gag woman Lee Guk-ju.

Kang Han-Na found Running Man' again in about a year. Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Na's appearance, "I have not been active in the drama in the meantime." But Kang Han-Na said: "It's not active, I'm resting and playing a lot at home, I'm lying at home, I'm so lying I think I should buy a cervical pillow. My neck is stiff, "he laughed with a hairy look.

Yoo Jae-Suk also asked, "Kang Han-Na said in an interview that he wanted to marry at thirty-two, but is it going on?" Kang Han-Na, who will be thirty-two next year, said, "I came to Running Man' in a year and I have been separated in the meantime."

Yoo Jae-Suk asked the members about the secret of overcoming various separations, saying, "It was not just lying down." Kang Han-Na said, "It's really okay to overcome now," but the members did not care and gave advice.

When asked how to overcome the Breakup, Hyuna replied, "I'm good now; I haven't thought about it." Indirectly referring to her fourth year of public devotion with singer Dawn, Yoo Jae-Suk also shouted, "Then Hyuna is a pass."

The two men who had a pleasant release of private episodes such as love and Breakup, as well as their frank charms as they shared the Running Man' Race, were revealed everywhere.

Kang Han-Na has relaxed the talk among members who have already worked together, and Hyuna has unleashed an unexpected charm. I was surprised to see that I was a junior who showed a somewhat difficult personal period and said, "I used to practice something that was not like that when I was a rookie." As soon as the first round mission was over, he said, "Is the recording over now?"