Running Man' Kang Han-Na "only lay at home after parting" cool Confessions

Kang Han-Na told SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on Tuesday afternoon, Im resting and playing at home now, Ive been lying a lot during my break.Im lying so much at home that I have to buy a cervical pillow. When Yoo Jae-Suk said, I told you I would marry thirty-two in a previous interview, Kang Han-Na said, I came out on Running Man in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.Haha cheered, I will meet the last person now, and Jeon So-min laughed, saying, I see one more person and the next person.Yang Jae-Suk said, Lets applaud the cheers because I am going through a hard time. Kang Han-Na, who suddenly laughed at the talk scale, said, I have been through a long time since I broke up.

Kang Han-Na told SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on Tuesday afternoon, "I'm resting and playing at home now, I've been lying a lot during my break. I'm lying so much at home that I have to buy a cervical pillow. "

When Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I told you I would marry thirty-two in a previous interview," Kang Han-Na said, "I came out on Running Man' in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime."

Haha cheered, "I will meet the last person now," and Jeon So-min laughed, saying, "I see one more person and the next person."

Yang Jae-Suk said, "Let's applaud the cheers because I am going through a hard time." Kang Han-Na, who suddenly laughed at the "talk scale," said, "I have been through a long time since I broke up."