Running Man' Kang Han-Na "Breaks in a Year...' Cheering's applause

Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, and Lee Guk-ju appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th.You said in an interview, I want to get married at the age of thirty-two, and (what happened), Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Na.Kang Han-Na said, I appeared on Running Man last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.The members of Running Man who were embarrassed by the unexpected love affair self-exposure applauded Cheering saying, I will meet my last love now.But Kang Han-Na laughed, saying, Ive been through it for a while.

Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, and Lee Guk-ju appeared as guests in the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th.

"You said in an interview, 'I want to get married at the age of thirty-two,' and (what happened)," Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Na. Kang Han-Na said, "I appeared on Running Man' last year and appeared in a year, and I had a breakup in the meantime."

The members of Running Man' who were embarrassed by the unexpected love affair self-exposure applauded Cheering saying, "I will meet my last love now." But Kang Han-Na laughed, saying, "I've been through it for a while."