Running Man' Jeon So-min, GOT7 Jinyoung in front of sweat Explosion...Lee Kwang-soo "Kim-up Line"

Running Man Jeon So-min suffered a embarrassing situation in front of GOT7 Jinyoung, who said he was ideal.On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 17th, the Legendary Plan Race, which was guested by GOT7 Jinyoung, actor Seo Eun-soo, Choi Ri and comedian Hur Kyung-hwan, was released.Jeon So-min, who has always identified Jinyoung as his ideal type, showed shame at the appearance of Jinyoung.In particular, Song Ji-hyo laughed when he revealed that Jeon So-min is still handsome behind me.Then, Jeon So-min started Korean dance, saying, I learned Korean dance, I learned it at the welfare center.When Jeon So-min raised his arm, the members hurriedly blocked Jeon So-min, saying, I was sweating on my armpits. Lee Kwang-soo said, I thought Kim was attached.It is also Kimbap Kim, he laughed around.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Running Man' Jeon So-min suffered a embarrassing situation in front of GOT7 Jinyoung, who said he was ideal.

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 17th, the 'Legendary Plan' Race, which was guested by GOT7 Jinyoung, actor Seo Eun-soo, Choi Ri and comedian Hur Kyung-hwan, was released.

Jeon So-min, who has always identified Jinyoung as his ideal type, showed shame at the appearance of Jinyoung. In particular, Song Ji-hyo laughed when he revealed that "Jeon So-min is still 'handsome' behind me."

Then, Jeon So-min started Korean dance, saying, "I learned Korean dance, I learned it at the welfare center." When Jeon So-min raised his arm, the members hurriedly blocked Jeon So-min, saying, "I was sweating on my armpits." Lee Kwang-soo said, "I thought Kim was attached. It is also Kimbap Kim, "he laughed around.

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.