Running Man' Jeon So-min, "He's handsome" with a red-faced Teen girl in Jinyoung appearance

Running Man Jeon So-min became a red Teen girl in the appearance of GOT7 Jinyoung.Actors Choi Ri, Seo Eun-soo, comedian Hur Kyung-hwan and group GOT7 Jinyoung appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 17th.On this day, Jeon So-min was unable to cope with the appearance of GOT7 Jinyoung, which has been revealed as an ideal type.Song Ji-hyo said, Is he a favorite person? He is embarrassed now. He laughed, saying, He is still handsome behind me.Jeon So-min could not take his eyes off Jinyoung, saying, No, the first thing I saw, the second thing I saw, when I took a picture together.

Running Man' Jeon So-min became a red Teen girl in the appearance of GOT7 Jinyoung.

Actors Choi Ri, Seo Eun-soo, comedian Hur Kyung-hwan and group GOT7 Jinyoung appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 17th.

On this day, Jeon So-min was unable to cope with the appearance of GOT7 Jinyoung, which has been revealed as an ideal type.

Song Ji-hyo said, "Is he a favorite person? He is embarrassed now." He laughed, saying, "He is still handsome behind me."

Jeon So-min could not take his eyes off Jinyoung, saying, "No, the first thing I saw, the second thing I saw, when I took a picture together."