Running Man' Jeon So-min, GOT7 Meeting with Jinyoung...

Seoul=) = Running Man Jeon So-min and the meeting of group GOT7s Visual Center Jinyoung will be revealed.In the recent SBS Running Man recording, Jinyoung appeared and excited the heart of Jeon So-min.Earlier, Jeon So-min said, I want to meet GOT7 Jinyoung again when I saw GOT7 who appeared in the past as a mission jigi.Jinyoung, who appeared in Running Man for a long time, also welcomed Jeon So-min, and said that Jeon So-min had a link to the article that mentioned him, saying, My mother is Jeon So-min supports you.After Jinyoung appeared, Jeon So-min was constantly nervous and constantly excited, and Song Ji-hyo laughed at me, saying, Why do you stick to me?Jinyoung challenged the dialect for Jeon So-min, and Jinyoungs romantic dialect, which thrilled Jeon So-min, can be seen at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 17th.

Seoul=) = Running Man' Jeon So-min and the meeting of group GOT7's 'Visual Center' Jinyoung will be revealed.

In the recent SBS Running Man' recording, Jinyoung appeared and excited the heart of Jeon So-min.

Earlier, Jeon So-min said, "I want to meet GOT7 Jinyoung again" when I saw GOT7 who appeared in the past as a mission jigi.

Jinyoung, who appeared in Running Man' for a long time, also welcomed Jeon So-min, and said that Jeon So-min had a link to the article that mentioned him, saying, "My mother is Jeon So-min supports you."

After Jinyoung appeared, Jeon So-min was constantly nervous and constantly excited, and Song Ji-hyo laughed at me, saying, "Why do you stick to me?"

Jinyoung challenged the dialect for Jeon So-min, and Jinyoung's romantic dialect, which thrilled Jeon So-min, can be seen at Running Man', which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 17th.