Running Man' Hyona X Kang Han-Na X Lee Guk-joo, Love Story is also honest and hot

On SBS Running Man, singer Hyuna, actor Kang Han-Na, gag woman Lee Guk-joo, and group Evergloo showed off their candid and hairy charm.Song Ji-hyo and Yang Se-chan were suspected of playing a hole in the game, but they were found to have been an alienable charm, drawing laughter from the members.On the 10th, Running Man featured Hyuna, Kang Han-Na, Lee Guk-joo and Sihyun as guests. On this day, Race was decorated with Mysterious Animal Farm.Its a race to find two banned animals disguised as ordinary animals; the banned animal had to perform the Hidden mission before the final race.Fox teams Kang Han-Na and Ji Suk-jin, rabbit teams Jeon So-min and Haha, pig teams Hyona and Yoo Jae-Suk, tiger teams Lee Guk-joo and Lee Kwang-soo, snake teams Sihyun and Kim Jong-kook, bear teams Song Ji-hyo and Yang Se-chan He spread the game.Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Na, Did you not actively perform dramas, entertainments, etc.Im not very active right now, Kang Han-Na said. Im resting at home. Im lying too much and Im trying to buy a cervical pillow.Kang Han-Na once said in an interview in the past that he wanted to marry at the age of thirty-two.When Yoo Jae-Suk asked if it was going well, Kang Han-Na said, It was only a year after Running Man last year, and I had a breakup in the meantime.Haha said, Im going to meet my last love. So, Jeon So-min said, I think I met one more person and then the next person.Kang Han-Na said, I have been through it for a while, but Yoo Jae-Suk actively said that he would tell me how to overcome the breakup.Kim Jong-kook said, As soon as I broke up, I took the apartment stairs.When Shihyun said, I am going on a trip, Kim Jong-kook said, Can I talk about it? So Sihyun was embarrassed and laughed, saying, I did not travel.I like it, I havent thought about it, said Hyuna, who is in love with Dunn.Lee Guk-joo said, When you break up, you have to play like garbage. You have to go to Itaewon.The current representative of the agency of Hyona is singer PSY. Yoo Jae-Suk, who met a few days ago, said, Please do well to Hyona.I asked him to dance a lot, not to talk a lot, Yoo Jae-Suk told PSY, I also talk well.As president, it seems difficult to negotiate with celebrities, but Im an entertainer, but celebrities are really hard to talk about, said Yoo Jae-Suk.I will work hard, Mr. President, Hyuna said.The first mission was to Trust me in half. It was a game that hit the title, singer, and choreography of a half-described music broadcast.Lee Guk-joo enjoyed the mood, embroiled in dancing regardless of Games win or loss.Sihyun, Jongguk, Jihyo and Sechan teams succeeded in getting hints in their first mission.On his way out to get a hint, Song Ji-hyos name tag was attached under Yang Se-chans shoes, so the members were suspicious of Yang Se-chan.The hint the two teams got was that banned animals live mainly in groups.The members moved to the next mission site, building a triangular poem in each others names; the members suspected a nervous Lee Kwang-soo.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, Gwangsu can not talk originally. It is a body gag.The second game was I hate it. Please answer me.If the production team says between the categories such as movies and food and likes and dislikes, the performers can answer that they are in the category of likes and that they do not fall in the category of likes.Members suspected Song Ji-hyo, Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo, who gave the wrong answer.However, the first round hint revealed that Song Ji-hyo and Yang Se-chan were regular animals; while the members were playing Game, the forbidden animals performed the Hidden mission.Next week, a mysterious animal farm race will be followed: The trailer shows the crew talking about ghost stories, raising questions about what this story might have to do with the race.

On SBS Running Man', singer Hyuna, actor Kang Han-Na, gag woman Lee Guk-joo, and group Evergloo showed off their candid and hairy charm. Song Ji-hyo and Yang Se-chan were suspected of playing a hole in the Game, but they were found to have been an 'alienable charm', drawing laughter from the members.

On the 10th, "Running Man" featured Hyuna, Kang Han-Na, Lee Guk-joo and Sihyun as guests. On this day, Race was decorated with "Mysterious Animal Farm". It's a Race to find two banned animals disguised as ordinary animals; the banned animal had to perform the Hidden mission before the final Race. Fox teams Kang Han-Na and Ji Suk-jin, rabbit teams Jeon So-min and Haha, pig teams Hyona and Yoo Jae-Suk, tiger teams Lee Guk-joo and Lee Kwang-soo, snake teams Sihyun and Kim Jong-kook, bear teams Song Ji-hyo and Yang Se-chan He spread the Game.

Yoo Jae-Suk asked Kang Han-Na, "Did you not actively perform dramas, entertainments, etc." “I’m not very active right now,” Kang Han-Na said. “I’m resting at home. I’m lying too much and I’m trying to buy a cervical pillow.” Kang Han-Na once said in an interview in the past that he wanted to marry at the age of thirty-two. When Yoo Jae-Suk asked if it was going well, Kang Han-Na said, "It was only a year after Running Man' last year, and I had a breakup in the meantime." Haha said, “I’m going to meet my last Love.” So, Jeon So-min said, “I think I met one more person and then the next person.”

Kang Han-Na said, "I have been through it for a while," but Yoo Jae-Suk actively said that he would tell me how to overcome the breakup. Kim Jong-kook said, "As soon as I broke up, I took the apartment stairs." When Shihyun said, "I am going on a trip," Kim Jong-kook said, "Can I talk about it?" So Sihyun was embarrassed and laughed, saying, "I did not travel." “I like it, I haven’t thought about it,” said Hyuna, who is in Love with Dunn. Lee Guk-joo said, "When you break up, you have to play like garbage." "You have to go to Itaewon."

The current representative of the agency of Hyona is singer PSY. Yoo Jae-Suk, who met a few days ago, said, "Please do well to Hyona. “I asked him to dance a lot, not to talk a lot,” Yoo Jae-Suk told PSY, “I also talk well.” “As president, it seems difficult to negotiate with celebrities, but I’m an entertainer, but celebrities are really hard to talk about,” said Yoo Jae-Suk. “I will work hard, Mr. President,” Hyuna said.

The first mission was to “Trust me in half.” It was a Game that hit the title, singer, and choreography of a half-described music broadcast. Lee Guk-joo enjoyed the mood, embroiled in dancing regardless of Game's win or loss.

Sihyun, Jongguk, Jihyo and Sechan teams succeeded in getting hints in their first mission. On his way out to get a hint, Song Ji-hyo's name tag was attached under Yang Se-chan's shoes, so the members were suspicious of Yang Se-chan. The hint the two teams got was that banned animals live mainly in groups.

The members moved to the next mission site, building a triangular poem in each other's names; the members suspected a nervous Lee Kwang-soo. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed when he said, "Gwangsu can not talk originally. It is a body gag."

The second Game was 'I hate it. Please answer me.' If the production team says between the categories such as movies and food and likes and dislikes, the performers can answer that they are in the category of likes and that they do not fall in the category of likes. Members suspected Song Ji-hyo, Yang Se-chan and Lee Kwang-soo, who gave the wrong answer. However, the first round hint revealed that Song Ji-hyo and Yang Se-chan were regular animals; while the members were playing Game, the forbidden animals performed the Hidden mission.

Next week, a mysterious animal farm Race will be followed: The trailer shows the crew talking about ghost stories, raising questions about what this story might have to do with the Race.