Running Man' Hyona suspected of Kang Han-Na banned animal...Be careful" with Haha

Running Man Hyuna strongly doubts Kang Han-NaOn SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 17th, Haha was embarrassed by Hyona.Kang Han-Na suspected Hyona and Jeon So-min, but Hyona told Kang Han-Na that My sister is the strangest.Haha, Kang Han-Na, locked the door as it approached, Haha claimed innocence; Hyona said, I know youre not my brother, but youre Kang Han-Na sister.I drove him to the Gwangsu brother from the opening, he said, asking Haha to be careful.When Hyuna didnt say, Be careful, then die, and I see you obsessed with me, Haha said, Im not really dying.Dont be too immersed, he said, laughing.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Hyuna strongly doubts Kang Han-Na

On sbs 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 17th, Haha was embarrassed by Hyona.

Kang Han-Na suspected Hyona and Jeon So-min, but Hyona told Kang Han-Na that "My sister is the strangest." Haha, Kang Han-Na, locked the door as it approached, Haha claimed innocence; Hyona said, "I know you're not my brother, but you're Kang Han-Na sister. I drove him to the Gwangsu brother from the opening, "he said, asking Haha to be careful.

When Hyuna didn't say, "Be careful, then die, and I see you obsessed with me," Haha said, "I'm not really dying. Don't be too immersed," he said, laughing.

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen