"Running Man" Hyona "''Feeling off with ''E' Dawn'? I've never thought about it."

Running Man Hyona boasted an extraordinary affection, referring to Dawn, who is in public devotion.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 10th, actor Kang Na, singer Hyona, comedian Lee Kook-ju and group Everglow Sihyun appeared and showed off their witty gestures.On this day, Hyuna told Yoo Jae-Suk, who asked her to overcome her breakup with her lover, I am good these days, I have never thought about parting.In the meantime, Hyuna, who re-appeared in Running Man in eight years, showed the stage of the new song Flower Shower and received applause from the panel.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I met PSY, the representative of the company of Hyona, a while ago. PSY asked me to dance a lot because the conversation was a little weak about Hyonas appearance.PSY is also an entertainer, but it was too hard to negotiate entertainers. Hyuna, who listened to this, laughed for a while and said, I will work hard, Mr. Representative.

Running Man' Hyona boasted an extraordinary affection, referring to Dawn, who is in public devotion.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th, actor Kang Na, singer Hyona, comedian Lee Kook-ju and group Everglow Sihyun appeared and showed off their witty gestures.

On this day, Hyuna told Yoo Jae-Suk, who asked her to overcome her breakup with her lover, "I am good these days, I have never thought about parting."

In the meantime, Hyuna, who re-appeared in Running Man' in eight years, showed the stage of the new song 'Flower Shower' and received applause from the panel.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I met PSY, the representative of the company of Hyona, a while ago. PSY asked me to dance a lot because the conversation was a little weak about Hyona's appearance. PSY is also an entertainer, but it was too hard to negotiate entertainers. "

Hyuna, who listened to this, laughed for a while and said, "I will work hard, Mr. Representative."