Running Man' Hyona's Reversal story Charm, Lover The Dancing Queen Talk Prospect

Hyona participated in the Mysterious Animal Farm Race with actor Kang Han-Na Gag Woman Lee Kook-ju and girl group Everglow Sihyun in SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th.Emerging intensely in a real pig cry, he teamed up with Yoo Jae-Suk, who showed Yoo Jae-Suk and Chamkeumi throughout the race.Hyuna, who is openly devoted to Dunn, has also expressed her heart.When Yoo Jae-Suk suggested to Kang Han-Nas farewell story, Lets tell how to overcome separation, he laughed brightly among the members who talked about separation.I didnt think about (how to get through separation), Hyuna said, shyly.Shyly smiling, Hyuna immediately turned into sexy The Dancing Queen, featuring her new song, Flower Shower on stage.It was a stage that was improvised in front of the members without a dancer, without a stage device, but the Dancing QueenDown aspect was revealed.Yoo Jae-Suk also told the PSY, the president of Hyonas agency, to say: PSY was very concerned.I told Hyuna not to talk a lot, but to dance. No, Im doing this hard. Im watching the president.Soon after this word from Yoo Jae-Suk, he said in the personal period of the new person, Shihyun, It is so cute.I prepared and practiced what I can not do, and I just did it. What do you think when you see this? he replied to Yoo Jae-Suks question, I still did one (I think).Hyuna becomes talk! exclaimed and gave a laugh.Also, Hyuna boasted the wrong charm.I showed a dance queen Down dance to Mitsuei Bad Girl Good Girl, but I got a modifier called Scorpion Counter Kick by blowing a kick toward Yoo Jae-Suk who danced together from behind.Is the recording over now? He asked me suddenly, saying, Its so hard.I do not like it and answer me. While I was playing the game, I could not understand the game rule and pushed My Way Rule and laughed.

Hyona participated in the "Mysterious Animal Farm" Race with actor Kang Han-Na Gag Woman Lee Kook-ju and girl group Everglow Sihyun in SBS entertainment program "Running Man" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th.

Emerging intensely in a real pig cry, he teamed up with Yoo Jae-Suk, who showed Yoo Jae-Suk and Chamkeumi throughout the Race.

Hyuna, who is openly devoted to Dunn, has also expressed her heart. When Yoo Jae-Suk suggested to Kang Han-Na's farewell story, "Let's tell how to overcome separation," he laughed brightly among the members who talked about separation. "I didn't think about (how to get through separation)," Hyuna said, shyly.

Shyly smiling, Hyuna immediately turned into sexy The Dancing Queen, featuring her new song, "Flower Shower" on stage. It was a stage that was improvised in front of the members without a dancer, without a stage device, but The Dancing Queen Down aspect was revealed.

Yoo Jae-Suk also told the PSY, the president of Hyona's agency, to say: "PSY was very concerned. I told Hyuna not to talk a lot, but to dance. "No, I'm doing this hard. I'm watching the president.

Soon after this word from Yoo Jae-Suk, he said in the personal period of the new person, Shihyun, "It is so cute. I prepared and practiced what I can not do, and I just did it. " "What do you think when you see this?" he replied to Yoo Jae-Suk's question, "I still did one" (I think). Hyuna becomes talk!" exclaimed and gave a laugh.

Also, Hyuna boasted the wrong charm. I showed a dance queen Down dance to Mitsuei 'Bad Girl Good Girl', but I got a modifier called 'Scorpion Counter Kick' by blowing a kick toward Yoo Jae-Suk who danced together from behind. "Is the recording over now?" He asked me suddenly, saying, "It's so hard." 'I do not like it and answer me.' While I was playing the Game, I could not understand the Game rule and pushed 'My Way Rule' and laughed.