"I'm OK"...Running Man's Hyona, The Dancing Queen's candid discourse charm

Running Man Hyuna showed various charms by revealing her affection for Dunn.On the 10th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, a joint dance stage of Hyona and Lee Guk-joo was held.On the day, Hyuna appeared mimicking the sound of the Porco Rosso crying.Hyuna said, Nowadays my dog has been following the sound of Poco Rosso, he said.Asked how to overcome the breakup, Hyuna said, I am good, I have not thought about how to overcome the breakup.Hyuna, who laughed brightly, showed a perfect performance when the new song Flower Shower came out, and also danced Bebe with Lee Guk-joo.Then, the atmosphere of the time of the prefecture became awkward. Hyuna recalled his rookie days, saying, It is so cute, I just prepare and practice what I can not do.Then Kim Jong Kook said, No one will talk about Hyona Hat.I like this Hat, said Hyuna, but I like this Hat, but Yoo Jae-Suk said, Hat is pretty, but I feel like it is not right for today.When Hyuna said carefully, I do not know, but I like it, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Then shut up, if you like it, he changed his words.The first mission was to sing and follow the dance; after passionately dancing, Hyuna said, Is the recording over?I asked him clearly and added, It was so hard. In the second mission, Hyuna predicted, I am not a forbidden animal, but I can be wrong.In particular, Hyuna mentioned the movie Taja and added a smile to Lee Kwang-soos anger.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen
Running Man Hyuna showed various charms by revealing her affection for Dunn.On the 10th SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, a joint dance stage of Hyona and Lee Guk-joo was held.On the day, Hyuna appeared mimicking the sound of the Porco Rosso crying.Hyuna said, Nowadays my dog has been following the sound of Poco Rosso, he said.Asked how to overcome the breakup, Hyuna said, I am good, I have not thought about how to overcome the breakup.Hyuna, who laughed brightly, showed a perfect performance when the new song Flower Shower came out, and also danced Bebe with Lee Guk-joo.Then, the atmosphere of the time of the prefecture became awkward. Hyuna recalled his rookie days, saying, It is so cute, I just prepare and practice what I can not do.Then Kim Jong Kook said, No one will talk about Hyona Hat.I like this Hat, said Hyuna, but I like this Hat, but Yoo Jae-Suk said, Hat is pretty, but I feel like it is not right for today.When Hyuna said carefully, I do not know, but I like it, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Then shut up, if you like it, he changed his words.The first mission was to sing and follow the dance; after passionately dancing, Hyuna said, Is the recording over?I asked him clearly and added, It was so hard. In the second mission, Hyuna predicted, I am not a forbidden animal, but I can be wrong.In particular, Hyuna mentioned the movie Taja and added a smile to Lee Kwang-soos anger.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Hyuna showed various charms by revealing her affection for Dunn.

On the 10th SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', a joint dance stage of Hyona and Lee Guk-joo was held.

On the day, Hyuna appeared mimicking the sound of the Porco Rosso crying. Hyuna said, "Nowadays my dog has been following the sound of Poco Rosso," he said. Asked how to overcome the breakup, Hyuna said, "I am good, I have not thought about how to overcome the breakup."

Hyuna, who laughed brightly, showed a perfect performance when the new song 'Flower Shower' came out, and also danced 'Bebe' with Lee Guk-joo. Then, the atmosphere of the time of the prefecture became awkward. Hyuna recalled his rookie days, saying, "It is so cute, I just prepare and practice wHat I can not do."

Then Kim Jong Kook said, "No one will talk about Hyona Hat." "I like this Hat," said Hyuna, "but I like this Hat," but Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Hat is pretty, but I feel like it is not right for today." When Hyuna said carefully, "I do not know, but I like it," Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Then shut up, if you like it," he changed his words.

The first mission was to sing and follow the dance; after passionately dancing, Hyuna said, "Is the recording over? "I asked him clearly and added," It was so hard. " In the second mission, Hyuna predicted, "I am not a forbidden animal, but I can be wrong." In particular, Hyuna mentioned the movie 'Taja' and added a smile to Lee Kwang-soo's anger.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen