Running Man' Hong Hyon-hee "Only in Spain's Journey, In Home, with Jason and Love"

Running Man Hong Hyon-hee recalls her love days with husband JasonOn the 3rd SBS entertainment program Running Man, the travel of Hong Hyon-hee, a broadcaster, will be released.In the pre-recording, Hong Hyon-hee appeared pleasantly, expressing his gratitude to all members of Running Man as well as his usual best friend Yang Se-chan.Hong Hyon-hee showed off his big-name performance on the day.In particular, Hong Hyon-hee revealed his love trip with his husband Jason, attracting attention. I traveled to Spain for two weeks with Jason during Love.At that time, I did not have a lot of schedules, so I was able to travel for a long time. But I did not have any sightseeing, he said, surprised the members and said, Why did not you do sightseeing? He replied, I did not have time to get to know each other and I did not have time to get out of the hostel.

Running Man' Hong Hyon-hee recalls her Love days with husband Jason

On the 3rd SBS entertainment program Running Man', the travel of Hong Hyon-hee, a broadcaster, will be released.

In the pre-recording, Hong Hyon-hee appeared pleasantly, expressing his gratitude to all members of Running Man' as well as his usual best friend Yang Se-chan. Hong Hyon-hee showed off his big-name performance on the day.

In particular, Hong Hyon-hee revealed his Love trip with his husband Jason, attracting attention. "I traveled to Spain for two weeks with Jason during Love. At that time, I did not have a lot of schedules, so I was able to travel for a long time. "

"But I did not have any sightseeing," he said, surprised the members and said, "Why did not you do sightseeing?" He replied, "I did not have time to get to know each other and I did not have time to get out of the hostel."