Running Man' Kang Han-Na "saw off with Couple for a year... lying at home" Cool Confessions

Running Man Family Kang Han-Na has revealed the recent situation of candidness.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 10th, Family Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Kook-ju and Evergloo Sihyun appeared as guests again in a year.On this day, Kang Han-Na was pleased to meet with Running Man members for a long time.So Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have been active in the drama these days. Kang Han-Na replied, I am resting these days without any hesitation, and made the members laugh.Asked, What did you rest for? Kang Han-Na laughed, saying, I was lying down these days. I think I should buy a cervical pillow because I am lying too much.At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I interviewed Im married at thirty-two, is it going on?Kang Han-Na then confessed frankly that she made an appearance on Running Man in a year, and that she had a breakup in the meantime.Haha said, I will meet the last person now, but Jeon So-min said, No, I see one more person and the next person.In an unexpected recent situation, the members and guests conveyed a talk about overcoming various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na, but Kang Han-Na said, It is not so hard.I overcame the farewell, he said, and could not hide his embarrassment.

Running Man Family' Kang Han-Na has revealed the recent situation of candidness.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th, 'Family' Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Kook-ju and Evergloo Sihyun appeared as guests again in a year.

On this day, Kang Han-Na was pleased to meet with Running Man' members for a long time. So Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have been active in the drama these days." Kang Han-Na replied, "I am resting these days" without any hesitation, and made the members laugh.

Asked, "What did you rest for?" Kang Han-Na laughed, saying, "I was lying down these days. I think I should buy a cervical pillow because I am lying too much."

At this time, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I interviewed 'I'm married at thirty-two,' is it going on?" Kang Han-Na then confessed frankly that she made an appearance on "Running Man" in a year, and that she had a breakup in the meantime.

Haha said, "I will meet the last person now," but Jeon So-min said, "No, I see one more person and the next person."

In an unexpected recent situation, the members and guests conveyed a talk about overcoming various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na, but Kang Han-Na said, "It is not so hard. I overcame the farewell, "he said, and could not hide his embarrassment.