DinDin unveils Regular 1st album Lyn - Lee Won-seok feature song Teaser Video

Rapper DinDin has released the title song Teaser in a conflicting atmosphere.On the 18th, DinDin posted a video of the Regular 1st album Goodbye My Twinties (Goodbye My Twenties) Teaser through personal SNS.The released video shows Its Not Better than I Thought and Fallin Down (Feeling Down) among the title songs of the triple.Lee Won-Seok Of Daylake) Its not as good as I thought The Teaser is impressive in the back of DinDin walking through an endless tunnel.Especially, I felt the vocal chemistry of DinDin and Lyn with only one piece of the lyrics It is not better than I thought.The natural Fallin Down Teaser featured a decadent DinDin visual transformation.Following the languid DinDin voice, the video ended with explosive Lee Won-seok vocals, which heightened expectations.As it is the first Regular album, DinDins efforts, which are musically and visually careful, are expected to shoot the birth of the alumnus of the past, and the taste of the public is expected to be perfect.DinDins first Regular album Goodbye My Twinties will be available on the online music site before 6 pm on the 20th.

Rapper DinDin has released the title song Teaser in a conflicting atmosphere.

On the 18th, DinDin posted a video of the Regular 1st album Goodbye My Twinties (Goodbye My Twenties) Teaser through personal SNS.

The released video shows 'It's Not Better than I Thought' and 'Fallin' Down (Feeling Down) among the title songs of the triple. Lee Won-seok Of Daylake) '

'It's not as good as I thought' The Teaser is impressive in the back of DinDin walking through an endless tunnel. Especially, I felt the vocal chemistry of DinDin and Lyn with only one piece of the lyrics "It is not better than I thought".

The natural 'Fallin' Down' Teaser featured a decadent DinDin visual transformation. Following the languid DinDin voice, the video ended with explosive Lee Won-seok vocals, which heightened expectations.

As it is the first Regular album, DinDin's efforts, which are musically and visually careful, are expected to shoot the birth of the alumnus of the past, and the taste of the public is expected to be perfect.

DinDin's first Regular album Goodbye My Twinties will be available on the online music site before 6 pm on the 20th.