"Bumbaner 2" Lee Seung-gi "I wanted to meet with Yoo Jae-Suk, join new"

Lee Seung-gi, who joined the new team, expressed his feelings with Yoo Jae-Suk.On the 8th, Seoul Apgujeong CGV held a production presentation of Netflix Barro you! Season 2 (hereinafter referred to as Bumbaner 2).On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-min, Lee Seung-gi, Park Min-young, Sehun, Sejung, Cho Hyo-jin PD, Kim Joo-hyung PD and Kim Dong-jin PD attended the production presentation.The perpetrator is Baro you! Is a full-fledged life variety of Monk Dan, who is busy with hands and feet.In particular, Lee Seung-gi joined the new Monk in Season 2.Yoo Jae-Suk said, The secrets of the people with connections, the process of being revealed, and Mr. Seung-ki have not come new.In Season 1, I was worried that there would be an empty place because Mr. Kwangsu could not be together, but Lee Seung-gi filled it perfectly. Lee Seung-gi said, I was excited to be able to join such good members. I wanted to meet him on the air with my brother.I meet this fixedly for the first time, and I am doing a lot of acting, he said.On the other hand, The perpetrator is Baro! Season 2 will be released for the first time on the 8th.

Lee Seung-gi, who joined the new team, expressed his feelings with Yoo Jae-Suk.

On the 8th, Seoul Apgujeong CGV held a production presentation of Netflix 'Barro you!' Season 2 (hereinafter referred to as 'Bumbaner 2'). On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-min, Lee Seung-gi, Park Min-young, Sehun, Sejung, Cho Hyo-jin PD, Kim Joo-hyung PD and Kim Dong-jin PD attended the production presentation.

'The perpetrator is Baro you!' Is a full-fledged life variety of Monk Dan, who is busy with hands and feet.

In particular, Lee Seung-gi joined the new Monk in Season 2. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "The secrets of the people with connections, the process of being revealed, and Mr. Seung-ki have not come new. In Season 1, I was worried that there would be an empty place because Mr. Kwangsu could not be together, but Lee Seung-gi filled it perfectly. "

Lee Seung-gi said, "I was excited to be able to join such good members. I wanted to meet him on the air with my brother." "I meet this fixedly for the first time, and I am doing a lot of acting," he said.

On the other hand, 'The perpetrator is Baro!' Season 2 will be released for the first time on the 8th.