"Cinetown" Yoo Jae-myung "Age? Jung Woo-sung and Lee Jung-jae are the same Age"

Actor Yoo Jae-myung revealed Age in Cinetown of Park Sun-young.SBS Power FM Cinetown of Park Sun-young (hereinafter referred to as Cinetown) was featured as Cine Invitation and was soon released as a guest by Yoo Jae-myung of the movie Find Me.On the day of the broadcast, DJ Park Sun-young asked, Who did you hear about resemble? Then Yoo Jae-myung said, I heard that Lee Yeon-bok resembles chef.But I dont know, he replied.I hear a lot of stories about how young I look these days, he said. I know I ate a lot of Age, but I am the same age as actors Jung Woo-sung, Kwak Do-won and Lee Jung-jae.Then Park Sun-young said, They seem to be really hard to gauge Age, and Yoo Jae-myung said, I think they look too young.

Actor Yoo Jae-myung revealed Age in 'Cinetown of Park Sun-young'.

SBS Power FM 'Cinetown of Park Sun-young' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cinetown') was featured as 'Cine Invitation' and was soon released as a guest by Yoo Jae-myung of the movie 'Find Me'.

On the day of the broadcast, DJ Park Sun-young asked, "Who did you hear about resemble?" Then Yoo Jae-myung said, "I heard that Lee Yeon-bok resembles chef. But I don't know," he replied.

"I hear a lot of stories about how young I look these days," he said. "I know I ate a lot of Age, but I am the same Age as actors Jung Woo-sung, Kwak Do-won and Lee Jung-jae."

Then Park Sun-young said, "They seem to be really hard to gauge Age," and Yoo Jae-myung said, "I think they look too young."