Park Seo-joon, Bamtol-mory transform...A brilliant Model visual

Park posted a picture on his SNS on the 12th.In the open photo, Park is leaning against the railing and touching his short hair. A small face, a tall tall, and a warm smile catch his eye.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I can do anything, I am handsome even if I have such a hair, I will expect a drama.On the other hand, Park Seo-joon appears in JTBCs new gilt drama Itaewon Clath.Itaewon Clath is a work that depicts the hip rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and popularity.

Park posted a picture on his SNS on the 12th.

In the open photo, Park is leaning against the railing and touching his short hair. A small face, a tall tall, and a warm smile catch his eye.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I can do anything", "I am handsome even if I have such a hair", "I will expect a drama".

On the other hand, Park Seo-joon appears in JTBC's new gilt drama 'Itaewon Clath'. 'Itaewon Clath' is a work that depicts the 'hip' rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and popularity.