Park Min-young, the atmosphere you want to visit, whether the weather is good or bad

On the 21st, Park Min-young posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled thanks to the head of the photo.Park Min-young in the public photo is staring at the front wearing a beige one piece in the background of Bambusoideae.The autumn goddess atmosphere is in the appearance of Park Min-young, who is waving with bangs down.The netizens commented on I take my heart today, I am pretty, I feel like a pilka, I will go if the weather is good and so on.Meanwhile, Park Min-young will appear in the JTBC drama Ill go if the weather is good, which will be aired next year.

On the 21st, Park Min-young posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "thanks to the head of the photo."

Park Min-young in the public photo is staring at the front wearing a beige One Piece in the background of Bambusoideae. The autumn goddess atmosphere is in the appearance of Park Min-young, who is waving with bangs down.

The netizens commented on "I take my heart today", "I am pretty", "I feel like a pilka", "I will go if the weather is good" and so on.

Meanwhile, Park Min-young will appear in the JTBC drama 'I'll go if the weather is good', which will be aired next year.