'Phigid' Blue Dragon Film Award Five-Princess

Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong for Best ActorThe movie parasite includes five-princesses, including best picture at this years Blue Dragon Film Awardswas honored with the honor ofPsychiatric won the Best Picture Award, Best Actor Award (Bong Joon-ho), Best Actress Award (Cho Yeo-jeong), Best Supporting Actress Award (Lee Jung-eun) and Art Award five-princess at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21stand the others.I felt that I could be so happy and happy while making a movie, said Kwak Shin-ae, CEO of E & A, who is the producer of parasites, as the winner of the Best Picture Award. Thank you to Bong Joon-ho and Kang-Ho Song actors who made such a magical moment.Kang-Ho Song, who came to the stage together, said, The movie parasite is more valuable than 10 million viewers and the Cannes Film Festival Golden Palm Prize, which is a pride and pride that we can make such a movie. I pay tribute to the director and staff who made such pride and pride.Director Bong Joon-ho, who received the directors award, said, It is the first award for the Korean movie award. He laughed, saying, I will continue to be the most creative parasite in Korean movies and become a creator who parasitic in the Korean film industry forever.The best actor went to Jung Woo-sung, who played a lawyer in the movie Innocent Witness and showed warm acting.Jung Woo-sung said, I have been a winner of this awards ceremony for a while, but it is the first time I have won the Best Actor award.Cho Yeo-jeong, who held the Best Actress Award as a parasite, cried, I did not expect the award.At one point I accepted acting as an unrequited being, and I have been unrequited with the idea that I can be abandoned at any time, and that was the driving force of my (acting).I will continue to walk silently in the future. The Best Supporting Actor Award went to Jo Woo-jin of National Bankruptcy Day and the Best Supporting Actress Award to Lee Jung Eun of parasite respectively.At the awards ceremony, welcome faces attended and attracted attention. Kim Woo-bin, who suffered from nasopharyngeal cancer, was on stage for a long time as a short-end award.He appeared in a relatively healthy manner, saying, I was not feeling well a few years ago.I prayed that many people could cheer me up and get through it, so I could greet you with a healthier look faster. Park Hyung-sik, who went to the army, attended in military uniform and was in the spotlight.He won the popular star award with Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Ha-nui and Im Yoon-ah, saying, I am in military service and now I think I can do any role.I will do everything I can if you give me. I have a year left before my discharge. Lee Young-ae was on the air stage as a prize winner for Best Picture, and Hong Kong actor Rundahwa (and Lim Dal-hwa) also showed his face as a prize winner.Next is the list of awards▲ Best Picture = parasite▲ Best Actor = Jung Woo-sung (Innocent Witness)▲ Best Actress Award = Cho Yeo-jeong (parasite)▲ Director Award = Parasite (Bong Joon-ho)▲ Best Supporting Actor = Jo Woo-jin (National Day of Bankruptcy)▲ Supporting Actress = Lee Jung-eun (parasite)▲ New Mans Idol = Park Hae-soo (Quantum Physics)▲ New Actress = Kim Hye-joon (Minor)▲ Rookie Director Award = Lee Sang-geun (Exit)▲ Most Audience Award = Extreme Job▲ Technical prize = Yoon Jin-yul Kwon Ji-hoon (Exit)▲ Shooting Lighting = Kim Ji-yong Cho Kyu-yong (Swing Kids)▲ Editorial Award = Nam Na Young (Swing Kids)▲ Music Awards = Kim Tae-sung (Sabaha)▲ Art Prize = Lee Ha-jun (parasite)▲ Screenplay = Kim Bora (Birdling)▲ Chung Jung Won Popular Star Award = Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Ha-nui and Park Hyung-sik and Im Yoon-ah▲ Chung Jung Won Short Film Award = Jang Yoo-jin (Milk)
Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong for Best ActorThe movie parasite includes five-princesses, including best picture at this years Blue Dragon Film Awardswas honored with the honor ofPsychiatric won the Best Picture Award, Best Actor Award (Bong Joon-ho), Best Actress Award (Cho Yeo-jeong), Best Supporting Actress Award (Lee Jung-eun) and Art Award five-princess at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21stand the others.I felt that I could be so happy and happy while making a movie, said Kwak Shin-ae, CEO of E & A, who is the producer of parasites, as the winner of the Best Picture Award. Thank you to Bong Joon-ho and Kang-Ho Song actors who made such a magical moment.Kang-Ho Song, who came to the stage together, said, The movie parasite is more valuable than 10 million viewers and the Cannes Film Festival Golden Palm Prize, which is a pride and pride that we can make such a movie. I pay tribute to the director and staff who made such pride and pride.Director Bong Joon-ho, who received the directors award, said, It is the first award for the Korean movie award. He laughed, saying, I will continue to be the most creative parasite in Korean movies and become a creator who parasitic in the Korean film industry forever.The best actor went to Jung Woo-sung, who played a lawyer in the movie Innocent Witness and showed warm acting.Jung Woo-sung said, I have been a winner of this awards ceremony for a while, but it is the first time I have won the Best Actor award.Cho Yeo-jeong, who held the Best Actress Award as a parasite, cried, I did not expect the award.At one point I accepted acting as an unrequited being, and I have been unrequited with the idea that I can be abandoned at any time, and that was the driving force of my (acting).I will continue to walk silently in the future. The Best Supporting Actor Award went to Jo Woo-jin of National Bankruptcy Day and the Best Supporting Actress Award to Lee Jung Eun of parasite respectively.At the awards ceremony, welcome faces attended and attracted attention. Kim Woo-bin, who suffered from nasopharyngeal cancer, was on stage for a long time as a short-end award.He appeared in a relatively healthy manner, saying, I was not feeling well a few years ago.I prayed that many people could cheer me up and get through it, so I could greet you with a healthier look faster. Park Hyung-sik, who went to the army, attended in military uniform and was in the spotlight.He won the popular star award with Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Ha-nui and Im Yoon-ah, saying, I am in military service and now I think I can do any role.I will do everything I can if you give me. I have a year left before my discharge. Lee Young-ae was on the air stage as a prize winner for Best Picture, and Hong Kong actor Rundahwa (and Lim Dal-hwa) also showed his face as a prize winner.Next is the list of awards▲ Best Picture = parasite▲ Best Actor = Jung Woo-sung (Innocent Witness)▲ Best Actress Award = Cho Yeo-jeong (parasite)▲ Director Award = Parasite (Bong Joon-ho)▲ Best Supporting Actor = Jo Woo-jin (National Day of Bankruptcy)▲ Supporting Actress = Lee Jung-eun (parasite)▲ New Mans Idol = Park Hae-soo (Quantum Physics)▲ New Actress = Kim Hye-joon (Minor)▲ Rookie Director Award = Lee Sang-geun (Exit)▲ Most Audience Award = Extreme Job▲ Technical prize = Yoon Jin-yul Kwon Ji-hoon (Exit)▲ Shooting Lighting = Kim Ji-yong Cho Kyu-yong (Swing Kids)▲ Editorial Award = Nam Na Young (Swing Kids)▲ Music Awards = Kim Tae-sung (Sabaha)▲ Art Prize = Lee Ha-jun (parasite)▲ Screenplay = Kim Bora (Birdling)▲ Chung Jung Won Popular Star Award = Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Ha-nui and Park Hyung-sik and Im Yoon-ah▲ Chung Jung Won Short Film Award = Jang Yoo-jin (Milk)

Jung Woo-sung and Cho Yeo-jeong for Best Actor The movie 'parasite' includes five-princesses, including best picture at this year's Blue Dragon Film Awards was honored with the honor of

"Psychiatric" won the Best Picture Award, Best Actor Award (Bong Joon-ho), Best Actress Award (Cho Yeo-jeong), Best Supporting Actress Award (Lee Jung-eun) and Art Award five-princess at the 40th Blue Dragon Film Awards ceremony held in Paradise City, Yeongjong-do, Incheon on the afternoon of the 21st and the others.

"I felt that I could be so happy and happy while making a movie," said Kwak Shin-ae, CEO of E & A, who is the producer of "parasites," as the winner of the Best Picture Award. "Thank you to Bong Joon-ho and Kang-Ho Song actors who made such a magical moment."

Kang-Ho Song, who came to the stage together, said, "The movie 'parasite' is more valuable than 10 million viewers and the Cannes Film Festival Golden Palm Prize, which is a pride and pride that we can make such a movie." "I pay tribute to the director and staff who made such pride and pride."

Director Bong Joon-ho, who received the director's award, said, "It is the first award for the Korean movie award." He laughed, saying, "I will continue to be the most creative parasite in Korean movies and become a creator who parasitic in the Korean film industry forever."

The best actor went to Jung Woo-sung, who played a lawyer in the movie "Innocent Witness" and showed warm acting. Jung Woo-sung said, "I have been a winner of this awards ceremony for a while, but it is the first time I have won the Best Actor award.

Cho Yeo-jeong, who held the Best Actress Award as a parasite, cried, "I did not expect the award." "At one point I accepted acting as an unrequited being, and I have been unrequited with the idea that I can be abandoned at any time, and that was the driving force of my (acting). I will continue to walk silently in the future. "

The Best Supporting Actor Award went to Jo Woo-jin of 'National Bankruptcy Day' and the Best Supporting Actress Award to Lee Jung Eun of 'parasite' respectively.

At the awards ceremony, welcome faces attended and attracted attention. Kim Woo-bin, who suffered from nasopharyngeal cancer, was on stage for a long time as a "short-end award". He appeared in a relatively healthy manner, saying, "I was not feeling well a few years ago. I prayed that many people could cheer me up and get through it, so I could greet you with a healthier look faster. "

Park Hyung-sik, who went to the army, attended in military uniform and was in the spotlight. He won the popular star award with Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Ha-nui and Im Yoon-ah, saying, "I am in military service and now I think I can do any role. I will do everything I can if you give me. I have a year left before my discharge. "

Lee Young-ae was on the air stage as a prize winner for Best Picture, and Hong Kong actor Rundahwa (and Lim Dal-hwa) also showed his face as a prize winner.

Next is the list of awards

▲ Best Picture = 'parasite'

▲ Best Actor = Jung Woo-sung (Innocent Witness)

Best Actress Award = Cho Yeo-jeong (parasite)

▲ Director Award = Parasite (Bong Joon-ho)

▲ Best Supporting Actor = Jo Woo-jin (National Day of Bankruptcy)

▲ Supporting Actress = Lee Jung-eun (parasite)

▲ New Man's Idol = Park Hae-soo (Quantum Physics)

▲ New Actress = Kim Hye-joon (Minor)

▲ Rookie Director Award = Lee Sang-geun (Exit)

▲ Most Audience Award = Extreme Job

▲ Technical prize = Yoon Jin-yul Kwon Ji-hoon (Exit)

▲ Shooting Lighting = Kim Ji-yong Cho Kyu-yong (Swing Kids)

▲ Editorial Award = Nam Na Young (Swing Kids)

▲ Music Awards = Kim Tae-sung (Sabaha)

▲ Art Prize = Lee Ha-jun (parasite)

▲ Screenplay = Kim Bora (Birdling)

▲ Chung Jung Won Popular Star Award = Lee Kwang-soo and Lee Ha-nui and Park Hyung-sik and Im Yoon-ah

▲ Chung Jung Won Short Film Award = Jang Yoo-jin (Milk)