"Let's Eat Dinner Together" Kang Ho-dong "Lee Jin-hyuk, Lee Seung-gi I remember when I first met 15 years ago"

Lets Eat Dinner Together Kang Ho-dong recalled Lee Seung-gis past by watching Lee Jin-hyuk.On the 27th, Crime Chief JTBC entertainment program Lets Eat Dinner Together, So-won Ham and singer Lee Jin-hyuk scrambled to a rice dance and challenged a meal in Dongtan 2 new city in Hwaseong city.Lee Jin-hyuk, who was greedy for the comment from his first appearance, laughed on the day; he stretched, You have to live, you have to do anything.Entertainment is wild, he said, leaving Lee Kyung-kyu freaked out.Lee Kyung-kyu looked at Lee Jin-hyuk and said, After So-won Ham, he has a lot of words.Lee Jin-hyuk, on the other hand, was a good fan of Kang Ho-dong.Kang Ho-dong said, When I look at Jinhyuk, I remember the first time I met Lee Seung-gi 15 years ago.Lee Jin-hyuk said, When I was a child, I heard a lot of likeness to Lee Seung-gi.Lee Kyung-kyu then brought Lee Jin-hyuk to his side seat.So-won Ham said, It is different for people who have been broadcasting for a long time, he said, and I take a person who is easy to broadcast.

'Let's Eat Dinner Together' Kang Ho-dong recalled Lee Seung-gi's past by watching Lee Jin-hyuk.

On the 27th, Crime Chief jtbc entertainment program 'Let's Eat Dinner Together', So-won Ham and singer Lee Jin-hyuk scrambled to a rice dance and challenged a meal in Dongtan 2 new city in Hwaseong city.

Lee Jin-hyuk, who was greedy for the comment from his first appearance, laughed on the day; he stretched, "You have to live, you have to do anything. Entertainment is wild," he said, leaving Lee Kyung-kyu freaked out. Lee Kyung-kyu looked at Lee Jin-hyuk and said, "After So-won Ham, he has a lot of words."

Lee Jin-hyuk, on the other hand, was a good fan of Kang Ho-dong. Kang Ho-dong said, "When I look at Jinhyuk, I remember the first time I met Lee Seung-gi 15 years ago."

Lee Jin-hyuk said, "When I was a child, I heard a lot of likeness to Lee Seung-gi."

Lee Kyung-kyu then brought Lee Jin-hyuk to his side seat. So-won Ham said, "It is different for people who have been broadcasting for a long time," he said, "and I take a person who is easy to broadcast."