'Let's Eat Dinner Together' Kang Ho-dong "Lee Jin-hyuk, Lee Seung-gi Feelings I 15 Years Ago"

So-won Ham and singer Lee Jin-hyuk will be on the 27th (Wednesday) broadcast Lets Eat Dinner Together and challenge a meal in Mars Dongtan 2 new city.Lee Jin-hyuk, who appeared as a rice companion in the recent Lets Eat Dinner Together recording, has been standing alone through his first solo album S.O.L in his debut four years, and has gained popularity with his music activities and various entertainment programs.In particular, Kang Ho-dong said, We control 80% of the portal site entertainment area.I am told that I am still if I stay still. Lee Jin-hyuk showed the aspect of an entertainer ambitious man without being pushed between the So-won Ham who poured out the talk with the national MC brother and the passion of the past.In addition, Kang Ho-dong paired with the fantasy Tikitaka showed.Kang Ho-dong praised Lee Jin-hyuk for feelings when I first met Lee Seung-gi 15 years ago, and Lee Jin-hyuk said, I heard a lot of people like Lee Seung-gi when I was a child.Lee Jin-hyuk, who became an entertainer, can be seen on the 27th (Wednesday) night at 11 pm Lets Eat Dinner Together Mars Dongtan 2 New Town.(News operations team)Broadcast: November 27 (Wednesday) 11 p.m.

So-won Ham and singer Lee Jin-hyuk will be on the 27th (Wednesday) broadcast 'Let's Eat Dinner Together' and challenge a meal in Mars Dongtan 2 new city.

Lee Jin-hyuk, who appeared as a rice companion in the recent 'Let's Eat Dinner Together' recording, has been standing alone through his first solo album 'S.O.L' in his debut four years, and has gained popularity with his music activities and various entertainment programs. In particular, Kang Ho-dong said, "We control 80% of the portal site entertainment area. I am told that I am still if I stay still. "

Lee Jin-hyuk showed the aspect of an entertainer ambitious man without being pushed between the So-won Ham who poured out the talk with the national MC brother and the passion of the past. In addition, Kang Ho-dong paired with the fantasy Tikitaka showed. Kang Ho-dong praised Lee Jin-hyuk for "Feelings when I first met Lee Seung-gi 15 years ago," and Lee Jin-hyuk said, "I heard a lot of people like Lee Seung-gi when I was a child."

Lee Jin-hyuk, who became an entertainer, can be seen on the 27th (Wednesday) night at 11 pm 'Let's Eat Dinner Together' Mars Dongtan 2 New Town.

(News operations team)

Broadcast: November 27 (Wednesday) 11 p.m.