Lee Seung-gi "" "I am excited to join 'Bumbaner 2'...I learn a lot of first fixed entertainment with Yoo Jae-Suk"

Seoul=) = Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi expressed his feelings of joining Baro You 2.Lee Seung-gi said, I was so good at the Netflix OLizzyn series Baro You 2 production presentation held at CGV Apgujeong in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 8th.I was excited about being able to be together among so good members, he said. I wanted to meet with (Yu) Jae-seok. Its the first time since X-Men.It is the first time I have been fixed together, but I have photographed it with a lot of actors. He also said, It was nice to meet Kim Jong-min again, and Park Min-young seems to have gained a strong friend.Park Min-young is almost done with the solution, he said. In the same case, Sehun became too close to the program.On the other hand, Baro you 2 is Netflixs OLizyn series, which deals with the full-fledged life variety of the busy detective detectives who are busy with their hands and feet.Yoo Jae-Suk Kim Jong-min Lee Seung-gi Park Min-young Sehun Cleaning and others will appear; it will be unveiled on Netflix on the day.

Seoul=) = Singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi expressed his feelings of joining Baro You 2'.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I was so good" at the Netflix OLizzyn series "Baro You 2" production presentation held at CGV Apgujeong in Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 8th.

"I was excited about being able to be together among so good members," he said. "I wanted to meet with (Yu) Jae-seok. It's the first time since 'X-Men'. It is the first time I have been fixed together, but I have photographed it with a lot of Actors. "

He also said, "It was nice to meet Kim Jong-min again, and Park Min-young seems to have gained a strong friend. Park Min-young is almost done with the solution, "he said." In the same case, Sehun became too close to the program.

On the other hand, Baro you 2' is Netflix's OLizyn series, which deals with the full-fledged life variety of the busy detective detectives who are busy with their hands and feet. Yoo Jae-Suk Kim Jong-min Lee Seung-gi Park Min-young Sehun Cleaning and others will appear; it will be unveiled on Netflix on the day.