'the most part' Lee Ha-nui, Jung Woo-sung What story did you avoid?

Lee Ha-nui revealed that he went to the Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the day to avoid Jung Woo-sung in shame.SBS Power FM Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time (hereinafter referred to as the most part) aired on the afternoon of the 15th, showed off his performance with director Jung Ji-young, Cho Jin-woong and Lee Ha-nui.Lee Ha-nui, who had seen the opening ceremony with Jung Woo-sung at the Pusan ​​International Film Festival, revealed his fanship for Jung Woo-sung.Lee Ha-nui said, I have been a fan of Jung Woo-sung since elementary school.I have been there for a long time (seeing the opening ceremony together) and until then, The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Way, he said, stimulating viewers curiosity about his ensuing words.He added, I am not the character of The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Going.But I was so ashamed that The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the same.When I saw society, I finally opened my mind and talked a lot. Meanwhile, The Most part is broadcast every day from noon to 2 pm.

Lee Ha-nui revealed that he went to The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the day to avoid Jung Woo-sung in shame.

SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time' (hereinafter referred to as the most part) aired on the afternoon of the 15th, showed off his performance with director Jung Ji-young, Cho Jin-woong and Lee Ha-nui.

Lee Ha-nui, who had seen the opening ceremony with Jung Woo-sung at the Pusan ​​International Film Festival, revealed his fanship for Jung Woo-sung.

Lee Ha-nui said, "I have been a fan of Jung Woo-sung since elementary school. I have been there for a long time (seeing the opening ceremony together) and until then, The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Way," he said, stimulating viewers' curiosity about his ensuing words.

He added, "I am not the character of The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Going. But I was so ashamed that The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the same. When I saw society, I finally opened my mind and talked a lot. "

Meanwhile, the most part is broadcast every day from noon to 2 pm.