Lee Chung-ah, vip and other youthful charms emanating

Lee Chung-ah posted a picture on his Instagram on the 18th with a smiling emoticon.Lee Chung-ah in the public photo shows off his youthful charm different from Lee Chung-ah in VIP, especially even though he is making a shabby pose.The netizens commented, Please take care of Drama every day because of Sister. !!, I used my own shot ~ ~ ~ ~ will it be revealed? And I love Sister.Meanwhile, Lee Chung-ah is appearing as Lee Hyun-a in SBS Drama VIP.

Lee Chung-ah posted a picture on his Instagram on the 18th with a smiling emoticon.

Lee Chung-ah in the public photo shows off his youthful charm different from Lee Chung-ah in 'vip', especially even though he is making a shabby pose.

The netizens commented, "Please take care of Drama every day because of Sister. !!", "I used my own shot ~ ~ ~ ~ will it be revealed?" And "I love Sister".

Meanwhile, Lee Chung-ah is appearing as Lee Hyun-a in SBS Drama 'vip'.