'Udasa' Park Yeon-soo, first blind date opponent 'The city or Park Seo-joon'

In MBN, Can We Love Again (Udasa), which was broadcast on the 20th, the story of Park Yeon-soo, who was on his first blind date, got on the air.On the second morning of the Udasa House, Park Yeon-soo woke up with swollen eyes and massaged his eyes with an ice pack to calm the swelling.Park Yeon-soo laughed when he said, My eyes were swollen when I went out blind date.Shin Dong-yeop said, I sent a picture of a blind date tomorrow, and the city or is Park Seo-joon. Then Park Yeon-soo said, I will do it first.Park Yeon-soo, who made up with the blind date on the day, moved to the appointment place wearing a purple dress.She was not a mother, but a woman, and she was able to start love again.Park Yeon-soo, who arrived at the blind date place, checked the Makeup status and then blind date Nam appeared.Blind Datenam introduced himself as a 39-year-old Zhengzhoucheon, and Park Yeon-soo said, I have been there once. I have two children and I am raising them.Park also said, I have been raising a child alone for seven years and I have been separated for five years. I want to have a relationship, but I think the man is burdened, Park said honestly.I think people are the most important thing, said Jeong Ju-cheon, who said, If he likes it, hes good. I dont think hes doing it because of the child.glossy bag

In MBN, 'Can We Love Again' (Udasa), which was broadcast on the 20th, the story of Park Yeon-soo, who was on his first blind date, got on the air.

On the second morning of the 'Udasa House', Park Yeon-soo woke up with swollen eyes and massaged his eyes with an ice pack to calm the swelling. Park Yeon-soo laughed when he said, "My eyes were swollen when I went out blind date." Shin Dong-yeop said, "I sent a picture of a blind date tomorrow, and The city or is Park Seo-joon." Then Park Yeon-soo said, "I will do it first."

Park Yeon-soo, who made up with the blind date on the day, moved to the appointment place wearing a purple dress. She was not a mother, but a woman, and she was able to start love again.

Park Yeon-soo, who arrived at the blind date place, checked the Makeup status and then blind date Nam appeared. blind datenam introduced himself as a "39-year-old Zhengzhoucheon," and Park Yeon-soo said, "I have been there once. I have two children and I am raising them." Park also said, “I have been raising a child alone for seven years and I have been separated for five years.” “I want to have a relationship, but I think the man is burdened,” Park said honestly.

“I think people are the most important thing,” said Jeong Ju-cheon, who said, “If he likes it, he’s good. I don’t think he’s doing it because of the child.”

glossy bag