The late Goo Hara Bibo is a sad entertainment industry .. Cancellation of production presentation Memorial wave

With the late Goo Hara sadly leaving the world and the entertainment industry in shock, his colleagues in the entertainment industry are conveying their Memorial intention to the deceased.Earlier on the 14th of last month, Sully (Choi Jin-ri) died sadly, and his best friend Goo Hara died in 41 days, and his entertainment colleagues and fans were shocked.According to the Gangnam Police Department, Goo Hara was found dead at his home on Monday afternoon. Police are investigating the exact cause of death and accident.On the same day, EightD Creative said, I have been told that I am so sad and sad that I have been informed that I am sorry for my company.Currently, Goo Hara has a great psychological shock and anxiety among the bereaved family members. I would like to ask you to refrain from rumors and speculative reports, including Winston Chao of stakeholders and fans.I am sorry to hear the sudden buffet, and I am sorry for the restraint of Winston Chao. I express my condolences on the last road of the deceased. The entertainment industry is expressing its condolences to the deceased by delaying the event schedule and coordinating the comeback promotion schedule.KBS 2TV new entertainment program Jung Hae Ins Walk The Report canceled the production presentation on the day.Jung Hae Ins Walking The Report production presentation said, I would like to say that the production presentation of Jung Hae In, which was scheduled for 11 am on the 25th, was canceled.I am sorry to have to cancel the production presentation with the mourning of the sad BBO, so please understand.Group EXO also decided to adjust the release schedule of the new album teaser ahead of the comeback.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said through EXOs official SNS, We have adjusted the schedule for EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be sad.I am going to announce the schedule again in the future, so please thank the fans who have waited a lot. I express my deepest condolences and wish you the best of the deceased. Also, entertainment colleagues continue the Memorial wave against Goo HaraSinger Dindin told his SNS on the day, When I started to get more and more attention, you worried about me and told me to contact me if I was in trouble.But I did not do anything and I am sorry that I did not help. Im so sorry, I should have helped a little bit, but Im so sorry, Im so angry and so real, I hate it, but I hope youre happy there. Im sorry.Thank you, he added.The writer Heo Ji-woong expressed his sadness at the Vivo of Goo HaraHeo Ji-woong posted a long article on his 24th day, starting with his months after the darkest and deepest night through his instagram.Its surprisingly healthier than it was before it hurt, I thought about it a while ago, if I hadnt held on to the hardest night, where am I now? he said.I do not know what Happiness is, but at least I know that the nice photos and speeches that are displayed on the stand are not Happiness.Maybe Happiness is something that proves to yourself through life.I want to tell the children of tonight who are thinking that they are ruined, that they are like people who can ask for help.He said: Im not sick anymore; Im healthier than I need.So please do not support me. Please take care of the young people who are desperate because they can not find a place to take a handful instead.I wish you the best of Goo Hara Actor Park Min-young also made a memorial for the deceased through his instagram on the 25th.He posted an article saying, I am sorry I can not do the last time together .. I will always remember it as a cute Hara.In addition, I posted a picture with Goo Hara and expressed my condolences.

With the late Goo Hara sadly leaving the world and the entertainment industry in shock, his colleagues in the entertainment industry are conveying their Memorial intention to the deceased.

Earlier on the 14th of last month, Sully (Choi Jin-ri) died sadly, and his best friend Goo Hara died in 41 days, and his entertainment colleagues and fans were shocked.

According to the Gangnam Police Department, Goo Hara was found dead at his home on Monday afternoon. Police are investigating the exact cause of death and accident.

On the same day, EightD Creative said, "I have been told that I am so sad and sad that I have been informed that I am sorry for my company. Currently, Goo Hara has a great psychological shock and anxiety among the bereaved family members. "

"I would like to ask you to refrain from rumors and speculative reports, including Winston Chao of stakeholders and fans. I am sorry to hear the sudden buffet, and I am sorry for the restraint of Winston Chao. I express my condolences on the last road of the deceased. "

The entertainment industry is expressing its condolences to the deceased by delaying the event schedule and coordinating the comeback promotion schedule. KBS 2TV new entertainment program Jung Hae In's Walk The Report' canceled the production presentation on the day.

Jung Hae In's Walking The Report production presentation said, "I would like to say that the production presentation of Jung Hae In', which was scheduled for 11 am on the 25th, was canceled." "I am sorry to have to cancel the production presentation with the mourning of the sad BBO, so please understand."

Group EXO also decided to adjust the release schedule of the new album teaser ahead of the comeback. SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said through EXO's official SNS, "We have adjusted the schedule for EXO 6th album, which was scheduled to be sad. I am going to announce the schedule again in the future, so please thank the fans who have waited a lot. I express my deepest condolences and wish you the best of the deceased. "

Also, entertainment colleagues continue the Memorial wave against Goo Hara

Singer Dindin told his SNS on the day, "When I started to get more and more attention, you worried about me and told me to contact me if I was in trouble. But I did not do anything and I am sorry that I did not help. "

"I'm so sorry, I should have helped a little bit, but I'm so sorry, I'm so angry and so real, I hate it, but I hope you're happy there. I'm sorry. Thank you," he added.

The writer Heo Ji-woong expressed his sadness at the Vivo of Goo Hara Heo Ji-woong posted a long article on his 24th day, starting with his "months after the darkest and deepest night" through his instagram.

"It's surprisingly healthier than it was before it hurt, I thought about it a while ago, if I hadn't held on to the hardest night, where am I now?" he said.

"I do not know what Happiness is, but at least I know that the nice photos and speeches that are displayed on the stand are not Happiness. Maybe Happiness is something that proves to yourself through life. I want to tell the children of tonight who are thinking that they are ruined, that they are like people who can ask for help.

He said: "I'm not sick anymore; I'm healthier than I need. So please do not support me. "Please take care of the young people who are desperate because they can not find a place to take a handful instead. I wish you the best of Goo Hara "

Actor Park Min-young also made a Memorial for the deceased through his instagram on the 25th. He posted an article saying, "I am sorry I can not do the last time together .. I will always remember it as a cute Hara." In addition, I posted a picture with Goo Hara and expressed my condolences.