Kim Seon-ho, 'Catch the Phantom' shooting scene releases..."Wheat flour even Handsome boy"

Actor Kim Seon-ho reveals shooting scene Catch PhantomKim Seon-ho posted several photos on his 13th day with his article Catch Phantom through his instagram.In the public photos, TVN Mon-Tue drama Catch Phantom is photographed by Kim Seon-ho.Kim Seon-ho, who has a Wheat flour all over her body, is playing with a heart with a Wheat flour on the floor.Even with a lot of Wheat flour, the warm Kim Seon-ho visuals stand out.The netizens who watched the photos showed various reactions such as I watched well yesterday, I walk only to Actor Shoes, I take my body and I am going to be happy and I am working hard.On the other hand, Kim Seon-ho, Moon Geun-youngs TVN Mon-Tue drama Catch the Phantom is a close-knit combo investigation team that solves the case to catch a serial killer called Subway Phantom.

Actor Kim Seon-ho reveals shooting scene 'Catch Phantom

Kim Seon-ho posted several photos on his 13th day with his article "Catch Phantom" through his instagram. In the public photos, TVN Mon-Tue drama 'Catch Phantom' is photographed by Kim Seon-ho. Kim Seon-ho, who has a Wheat flour all over her body, is playing with a heart with a Wheat flour on the floor. Even with a lot of Wheat flour, the warm Kim Seon-ho visuals stand out.

The netizens who watched the photos showed various reactions such as "I watched well yesterday", "I walk only to Actor Shoes", "I take my body and I am going to be happy" and "I am working hard".

On the other hand, Kim Seon-ho, Moon Geun-young's TVN Mon-Tue drama 'Catch the Phantom is a close-knit combo investigation team that solves the case to catch a serial killer called 'Subway Phantom.