Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "Continues to take pictures of girlfriend...Affection Expression"

Kim Jong-kook reveals the aspect of a romanticistIn the recent SBS Running Man recording, the members introduced their own Our Love Story with the theme of Ji Suk-jins Our Love Story, I married my current wife with the introduction of Yoo Jae-Suk.Kim Jong-kook says, It is a style that expresses affection to a girlfriend generously. If GFriend is in front of him, he keeps taking pictures.Then GFriend avoids why do you shoot and then says I have to shoot pretty. Yoo Jae-Suk, who was exceptionally cheering among the members who were amazed, proved Kim Jong-kooks romantic inversion by adding, Of course, I do not just come from somewhere when X Man.Jeon So-min also released the Our Love Story, which was heart-throbbing. My ex-boyfriend said to me, You break ramen pretty while eating the stew.So after that, if you look at ramen, you will see wealth. Running Man will air at 5 p.m. on Thursday.

Kim Jong-kook reveals the aspect of a romanticist

In the recent sbs Running Man' recording, the members introduced their own Our Love Story with the theme of Ji Suk-jin's Our Love Story, "I married my current wife with the introduction of Yoo Jae-Suk".

Kim Jong-kook says, "It is a style that expresses affection to a girlfriend generously." If GFriend is in front of him, he keeps taking pictures. Then GFriend avoids 'why do you shoot' and then says 'I have to shoot pretty'. "

Yoo Jae-Suk, who was exceptionally cheering among the members who were amazed, proved Kim Jong-kook's romantic inversion by adding, "Of course," I do not just come from somewhere "when 'X Man'.

Jeon So-min also released the Our Love Story, which was 'heart-throbbing'. "My ex-boyfriend said to me, 'You break ramen pretty' while eating the stew. So after that, if you look at ramen, you will see wealth. "

"Running Man" will air at 5 p.m. on Thursday.