Running Man' Jeon So-min Yang Se-chan, pink mood...Kim Jong-kook X Lee Kwang-soo, 'hand washing' penalty for failure to commission

Kim Jong-kook and Lee Kwang-soo were selected as penalty performers.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 3rd, Gülsin Onay Search Race was held.On the same day, Hong Hyun-hee and Park Ji-hyun appeared as guests, and they performed a mission to acquire the chance hidden in the body of the penalty members before the full-scale race.As a result, Yoo Jae-Suk, Haha, and Hong Hyun-hee won the chance and attracted attention.Todays mission is a restaurant tour race that is held in autumn with a lot of acidity.Also, this race was revealed to be hiding two Gülsin Onay in the members with Lets do a ceremony with Gülsin Onay.Gülsin Onay in particular had to carry out the Hidden mission, which should not be eaten.And if Gülsin Onay is to eat, it will reveal the number of Gülsin Onay members who have eaten.If one person who took a Gülsin Onay vote after a total of three delicacies failed to catch Gülsin Onay, the Running Mans defeat.And today, the loser was known to remain after work and perform hand washing penalties.The full-scale race began and the love lines of Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan ripe.Jeon So-min said of Yang Se-chan, I would imagine giving you a place, but I do not have room, but it is more cool because I do not have room.Even afterward, the two showed off their chemistry.Jeon So-min said to Yang Se-chan, who sat next to him, Why do you hold my hand? Yang Se-chan shook his head.Also, Jeon So-min heard Park Ji-hyuns hobby and was surprised to find out the exact date period, I know for sure, its clear, two years have you met?And Jeon So-min said, The first blind date I met in the past broke the ramen pretty, and from then on I always break the ramen.Also, Jeon So-min said, I went to see a movie with a man Friend and I watched it for two hours.So Song Ji-hyo said, I watched a movie with a man Friend and I kept looking at him while I was still wiggling my hands. I hit my cheek because I wanted to see him.And Kim Jong-kook once said, Im watching TV with a girl friend and watching anything, Im only watching you.And I told him not to take a picture, but he said, I have to take a picture if I see something beautiful. On the other hand, the members finished all missions and conducted the Gülsin Onay vote.Lee Kwang-soo and Song Ji-hyo were voted Gülsin Onay, however Gülsin Onay were Jeon So-min and Hong Hyun-hee.There were few members who suspected of Hong Hyun-hee who won the chance and Jeon So-min who carried out Hidden mission safely by frequent mistakes in the mission.And Gülsin Onay, Jeon So-min and Hong Hyun-hee, said, You need a tall person to wash your hands.And I would like to have a good time with a strong person. Lee Kwang-soo and Kim Jong-kook were selected as penalties.Kim Jong-kook and Lee Kwang-soo forgot to carry out penalties on the penalty spot and laughed at Tom and Jerry Chemie.

Kim Jong-kook and Lee Kwang-soo were selected as penalty performers.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 3rd, Gülsin Onay Search Race was held.

On the same day, Hong Hyun-hee and Park Ji-hyun appeared as guests, and they performed a mission to acquire the chance Hidden in the body of the penalty members before the full-scale Race. As a result, Yoo Jae-Suk, Haha, and Hong Hyun-hee won the chance and attracted attention.

Today's mission is a restaurant tour Race that is held in autumn with a lot of acidity. Also, this Race was revealed to be hiding two Gülsin Onay in the members with 'Let's do a ceremony with Gülsin Onay'.

Gülsin Onay in particular had to carry out the Hidden mission, which should not be eaten. And if Gülsin Onay is to eat, it will reveal the number of Gülsin Onay members who have eaten. If one person who took a Gülsin Onay vote after a total of three delicacies failed to catch Gülsin Onay, the Running Man's defeat. And today, the loser was known to remain after work and perform hand washing penalties.

The full-scale Race began and the love lines of Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan ripe. Jeon So-min said of Yang Se-chan, "I would imagine giving you a place, but I do not have room, but it is more cool because I do not have room."

Even afterward, the two showed off their chemistry. Jeon So-min said to Yang Se-chan, who sat next to him, "Why do you hold my hand?" Yang Se-chan shook his head.

Also, Jeon So-min heard Park Ji-hyun's hobby and was surprised to find out the exact date period, "I know for sure, it's clear, two years have you met?" And Jeon So-min said, "The first blind date I met in the past broke the ramen pretty, and from then on I always break the ramen." Also, Jeon So-min said, "I went to see a movie with a man Friend and I watched it for two hours."

So Song Ji-hyo said, "I watched a movie with a man Friend and I kept looking at him while I was still wiggling my hands. I hit my cheek because I wanted to see him." And Kim Jong-kook once said, "I'm watching TV with a girl Friend and watching anything, I'm only watching you." And I told him not to take a picture, but he said, 'I have to take a picture if I see something beautiful.' "

On the other hand, the members finished all missions and conducted the Gülsin Onay vote. Lee Kwang-soo and Song Ji-hyo were voted Gülsin Onay, however Gülsin Onay were Jeon So-min and Hong Hyun-hee. There were few members who suspected of Hong Hyun-hee who won the chance and Jeon So-min who carried out Hidden mission safely by frequent mistakes in the mission.

And Gülsin Onay, Jeon So-min and Hong Hyun-hee, said, "You need a tall person to wash your hands. And I would like to have a good time with a strong person. "Lee Kwang-soo and Kim Jong-kook were selected as penalties. Kim Jong-kook and Lee Kwang-soo forgot to carry out penalties on the penalty spot and laughed at Tom and Jerry Chemie.