Jung Jo-gook' Kim Sung-eun, Jeju Island family trip in Happy Smile

Kim Sung-eun spent time with his family.On the 27th, Kim Sung-eun said with four photos on his instagram, Its good that the weather is not so cold yet!I do not want to get colder ~ Taeha, who is practicing soccer with my dad these days, who is so precious to be with my family, is always dynamic.I wonder what kind of personality Yomi is  #with Yomi 29 .Kim Sung-eun in the photo is smiling brightly in a gray coat, black dress, sunglasses and boots, and the picture is a selfie and a family playing with a smile.Kim Sung-eun married soccer player Jung Jo-gook in 2009, and has one male and one female and is pregnant with the third.Photo = Kim Sung-eun Instagram

Kim Sung-eun spent time with his family.

On the 27th, Kim Sung-eun said with four photos on his instagram, "It's good that the weather is not so cold yet! I do not want to get colder ~ Taeha, who is practicing soccer with my dad these days, who is so precious to be with my family, is always dynamic. I wonder what kind of personality Yomi is #with Yomi 29 ".

Kim Sung-eun in the photo is smiling brightly in a gray coat, black dress, sunglasses and boots, and the picture is a selfie and a family playing with a Smile.

Kim Sung-eun married soccer player Jung Jo-gook in 2009, and has one male and one female and is pregnant with the third.

Photo = Kim Sung-eun Instagram