Running Man' breakup news Kanghan Haha "I will meet the last person now"

Kang Han-Na reported the breakup.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 10th, guest Kang Han-Na reported the farewell news and then Haha was comforted.On this day, guests were introduced before the animal couple race.Kang Han-Na introduced himself with a voice that changed his appearance with a fox.Kang Han-Na, a modulated voice, said, I want Ji Suk-jin and Lee Kwang-soo to come.Kang Han-Na, who opened the door in the expectation of the members, laughed brightly and said, I will see you in a year.Members were pleased to see Kang Han-Nas return to Running Man.Hanna is like a family of Running Man, Yoo Jae-Suk said. What do you do when you relax?Kang Han-Na said, I wanted to come too much. But he laughed, I do not play at home and rest a lot. I lie down a lot during my rest.In addition, Kang Han-Na said, I had a breakup. Haha attracted attention, comforting him that he could meet the last person now, I can love you again.

Kang Han-Na reported the breakup.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th, guest Kang Han-Na reported the farewell news and then Haha was comforted.

On this day, guests were introduced before the animal couple Race.

Kang Han-Na introduced himself with a voice that changed his appearance with a fox. Kang Han-Na, a modulated voice, said, "I want Ji Suk-jin and Lee Kwang-soo to come."

Kang Han-Na, who opened the door in the expectation of the members, laughed brightly and said, "I will see you in a year." Members were pleased to see Kang Han-Na's return to Running Man.

"Hanna is like a family of Running Man," Yoo Jae-Suk said. "What do you do when you relax?" Kang Han-Na said, "I wanted to come too much." But he laughed, "I do not play at home and rest a lot. I lie down a lot during my rest.

In addition, Kang Han-Na said, "I had a breakup." Haha attracted attention, comforting him that he "could meet the last person now, I can love you again."