Running Man' Kang Han-Na "Recently I was just lying at home with Couple, parting ways"

Seoul=) = Kang Han-Na reported the recent breakup situation.In SBS Running Man, which is broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, actor Kang Han-Na reappears in a year and races with members.According to Running Man this morning, Kang Han-Na, who met with the members for a long time through recent filming, showed joy.So Yoo Jae-seok asked, How did you get out of the drama and entertainment these days? Kang Han-Na replied, I am resting these days without any hesitation.Asked, What did you rest for? Kang Han-Na said, Ive been lying down these days. I recently had a lot of time to break up and lie still.I was lying still and I bought a cervical pillow because my neck hurt. In an unexpected recent situation, the members and guests conveyed a talk about overcoming various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na, but Kang Han-Na said, I am not so hard.I overcame the breakup, he said, looking embarrassed.Kang Han-Nas candid story can be found on air on Tuesday afternoon; with Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Everglow Shihyeon will appear.

Seoul=) = Kang Han-Na reported the recent 'Breakup' situation.

In SBS Running Man', which is broadcasted on the afternoon of the 10th, actor Kang Han-Na reappears in a year and races with members.

According to Running Man' this morning, Kang Han-Na, who met with the members for a long time through recent filming, showed joy. So Yoo Jae-seok asked, "How did you get out of the drama and entertainment these days?" Kang Han-Na replied, "I am resting these days" without any hesitation.

Asked, "What did you rest for?" Kang Han-Na said, "I've been lying down these days. I recently had a lot of time to break up and lie still. I was lying still and I bought a cervical pillow because my neck hurt. "

In an unexpected recent situation, the members and guests conveyed a talk about overcoming various separations to comfort Kang Han-Na, but Kang Han-Na said, "I am not so hard. I overcame the Breakup," he said, looking embarrassed.

Kang Han-Na's candid story can be found on air on Tuesday afternoon; with Kang Han-Na, Hyun-ah, Lee Guk-ju and Everglow Shihyeon will appear.