Kang Han-Na "Pardoning with Couple After Running Man' Starring, It's So OK Now"

Running Man Kang Han-Na made a concert with the separation and attracted viewers attention.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 10th, actor Kang Han-Na, singer Hyun-ah, comedian Lee Kook-ju and group Everglow Sihyun appeared and showed off their witty gestures.On the day, Kang Han-Na said, I am very active now. I am lying at home a lot. I am lying so I bought cervical spine Pillow.I want to shoot it when the cervical spine Pillow advertisement comes in. He then surprised everyone by saying, I had a break-up after I was on the air last year. Then the panel gave Kang Han-Na a word of consolation.When you do this, you have to stick together, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Kang Han-Na said, Its been a while since I had a breakup. Im okay. Ive already overcome it. Its not hurting one. Its too healthy.However, the panel did not care about how to overcome the separation, especially Kim Jong Kook said, I am good at exercising in separation. When I actually went through the separation, I climbed the apartment stairs.

Running Man' Kang Han-Na made a concert with the separation and attracted viewers' Attention.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 10th, actor Kang Han-Na, singer Hyun-ah, comedian Lee Kook-ju and group Everglow Sihyun appeared and showed off their witty gestures.

On the day, Kang Han-Na said, "I am very active now. I am lying at home a lot. I am lying so I bought cervical spine Pillow. I want to shoot it when the cervical spine Pillow advertisement comes in. "

He then surprised everyone by saying, "I had a break-up after I was on the air last year." Then the panel gave Kang Han-Na a word of consolation. "When you do this, you have to stick together," Yoo Jae-Suk said.

Kang Han-Na said, "It's been a while since I had a breakup. I'm okay. I've already overcome it." "It's not hurting one. It's too healthy."

However, the panel did not care about how to overcome the separation, especially Kim Jong Kook said, "I am good at exercising in separation. When I actually went through the separation, I climbed the apartment stairs."