Running Man' Kang Han-Na "We've been through a Breakup but...Now we're over it"

Kang Han-Na recently announced that he has overcome the pain by Ali.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 10th, actors Kang Han-Na, singer Hyun-ah, comedian Lee Kook-ju and girl group Everglow member Sihyun appeared as guests.Kang Han-Na, who reappeared in about a year, recently made a break with her boyfriend and embarrassed the members.On this day, Kang Han-Na, who visited Running Man again for a long time, was asked about the recent situation.First, Kang Han-Na answered the question of How did you stay when you were busy? And gave a frank answer, saying, I am resting these days.After that, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, I heard that I want to marry at the age of thirty-two when I interviewed (Kang Han-Na).Kang Han-Na then confessed to her love affair, saying, I have been separated in the meantime.Haha, who was embarrassed by the sudden release of Kang Han-Na, comforted him by saying, I will meet the last person now. Jeon So-min added, I see one more person and the next person.Yoo Jae-Suk also joked that Tell me how to overcome each parting in order to make fun of Kang Han-Na in earnest.On the other hand, Running Man, where the best entertainers of Korea gather there to solve missions all over the place, visits the room every Sunday at 5 pm.Running Man Kang Han-Na reveals Breakup fact after recent friendship

Kang Han-Na recently announced that he has overcome the pain by Ali.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 10th, actors Kang Han-Na, singer Hyun-ah, comedian Lee Kook-ju and girl group Everglow member Sihyun appeared as guests. Kang Han-Na, who reappeared in about a year, recently made a break with her boyfriend and embarrassed the members.

On this day, Kang Han-Na, who visited Running Man again for a long time, was asked about the recent situation. First, Kang Han-Na answered the question of "How did you stay when you were busy?" And gave a frank answer, saying, "I am resting these days."

After that, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "I heard that I want to marry at the age of thirty-two when I interviewed (Kang Han-Na). Kang Han-Na then confessed to her love affair, saying, "I have been separated in the meantime."

Haha, who was embarrassed by the sudden release of Kang Han-Na, comforted him by saying, "I will meet the last person now." Jeon So-min added, "I see one more person and the next person." Yoo Jae-Suk also joked that "Tell me how to overcome each parting in order to make fun of Kang Han-Na in earnest."

On the other hand, Running Man', where the best entertainers of Korea gather there to solve missions all over the place, visits the room every Sunday at 5 pm.

Running Man' Kang Han-Na reveals Breakup fact after recent friendship